Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Never saw that coming...

Type faster lad.:ffsparr:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who will they replace him with? Steve McClaren?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The coat-tails of Ferguson are shredded and covered in shite.

Indeed the poison chalice has sent him in a total downward spiral football management wise

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Since Man Utd it has been disastrous for him. He did have a successful spell at Preston which resulted in the Everton job, which he did quite well.

I would say a league 1 job to build his reputation again would be his only option now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
After Everton you would have thought he was going on to great things but it has been disastrous.
Just goes to show that sometimes you can be in the right place at the right time, then go on to bigger and better things only to find you were not that good in the first place.
Many managers have gone down that road, maybe that is why Wenger stayed with Arsenal for so long.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Gus to Sunderla...

Oh... [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Moyes has shown every sign of being a broken man this season. I doubt he'll manage again but if he does it will be a disaster.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Since Man Utd it has been disastrous for him. He did have a successful spell at Preston which resulted in the Everton job, which he did quite well.

He actually did a very fine job at Everton, who at the time, in PL terms, didn't have a pot to p___ in. I think he got a raw deal at Man. Utd. - although Fergie did at least seem to walk away (unlike Busby, who hovered over the reigns of McGuinness and O'Farrell like the spectre at the feast) there was still too much of the 'old guard' left, trying to do things the Fergie way and thereby undermining Moyes.
He should have shipped a few more out, quickly.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He actually did a very fine job at Everton, who at the time, in PL terms, didn't have a pot to p___ in. I think he got a raw deal at Man. Utd. - although Fergie did at least seem to walk away (unlike Busby, who hovered over the reigns of McGuinness and O'Farrell like the spectre at the feast) there was still too much of the 'old guard' left, trying to do things the Fergie way and thereby undermining Moyes.
Martinez in his first season at Everton got more points than any season under Moyes.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think, personally, having a managerial giant such as SAF, anyone could have come in and it'd have been a fanfare from a mouse's trumpet...

Yes, Moyes did a great job at Everton - you can't deny that. However, he's been as lucky as a one leaf clover since. How could a squad get excited about a manager coming in who's sunk three clubs in a row?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Greek League beckons...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

He destroyed a very good United side, alienating some great players in the process

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here