Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It really is very good, spend around 4 hours there

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We've done it and if you are a fan of the films its great, my wife loved it. I'm not really a fan but still enjoyed it fromt he behind the scenes film making perspective. I think we were in there for about 3 hours all in maybe slightly more.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Yes. Depends on how intent you are on seeing the items they have. We spent about 6 hours in total, including lunch. Top tip - book the earliest you can.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Yes, very much so - I'm not into it particularly and thought it was very good; kids of 9+10 are/were and loved it loads.

Inc bus to/from station it's 5/6 hours easy. (inc choosing which wand to buy in huge shop..) :rolleyes:

Tip -1 - They'll try to walk you through it quite quickly, but dont rush, as they are only with you on the first bit anyway, and difficult to come back again/see it all properly.
Tip - 2 - Dont all buy a butter beer - lets the kids have small one sure, but for adults.. :sick:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Skip the shops if you can and get to the rides. The studio tour is great fun. Harry Potter 'world' is fantastic and the ride is the best one on site, the Transformers one is a close second IMHO. You could pay a bit extra and skip most of the queues with a VIP pass. Worth it if you don't want to queue for hours, and I mean hours. You could spend a whole day there but doable in half a day, with your sanity intact.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We drove there, plenty of parking available.
Spent around 4 hours there but could have stayed longer (midweek) & didn't feel rushed at all.
There's something for everyone, as I found the animatronics, & make up exhibition fascinating.
Butter beer is ok if you like cream soda.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is it worth a visit?

How long would you typically spend there?
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
It's a fantastic place to go for all things HP, plus if you or your family are into it.
I'd definitely recommend it.
The shop and food outlets are pricey, but you'd expect that.
My wife and I went, we have no kids, buts it's for all ages.
You have to have a butter beer :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I can't abide the whole Harold Potter bullshit, not into the books or films, but that is one of the best days out you will ever do. Loved every minute of it. I think this is only the 15th thread on this topic in the last three years, maybe you could search the archive instead next time Bozza. Cheers.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We've done it, and it was very good indeed. We stayed up in the area, and did a day at Whipsnade Zoo as well, if Zoos are your sort of thing.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Skip the shops if you can and get to the rides. The studio tour is great fun. Harry Potter 'world' is fantastic and the ride is the best one on site, the Transformers one is a close second IMHO. You could pay a bit extra and skip most of the queues with a VIP pass. Worth it if you don't want to queue for hours, and I mean hours. You could spend a whole day there but doable in half a day, with your sanity intact.

Did I miss part of the tour? I didn't see any rides when I went!

I think we were there around 4 hours.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Did I miss part of the tour? I didn't see any rides when I went!

I think we were there around 4 hours.

I think Bob n weave is thinking of the Universal Studio tour, in Florida, which has a Harry Potter experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here