Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mooy

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
According to The Sun, Hughton will offer to buy Mooy from Man City once his loan at Hudds has come to an end. May be an easier signing to make if they don't go up as well

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
And stop.
Does seem a bit like they're jumping to conclusions on who we are targeting.

Also reported in there today is us 'eyeing a move' for Senegal striker Moussa Konate from FC Sion (Swizz league)

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The Sun had linked us with some striker today as well. I don't take much notice

The sun so won't be true but for speculations sake ..,

Not the sort of striker that gets my juices flowing based purely on wiki .

The one we need I want a goal ratio of 1 in 2 everywhere he's played if he hasnt played in top leagues and 1/3 in top competitive divisions .

This fella hasn't got that

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Transfermarket values Mooy at £850k but not sure how accurate that is. Must be worth consideration if Reading win the play offs but does he not play in the same position or similar to our new German.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Transfermarket values Mooy at £850k but not sure how accurate that is. Must be worth consideration if Reading win the play offs but does he not play in the same position or similar to our new German.

That should give you an idea of how accurate that site is.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Price tag of £10m.... never played at top level.... think bit too much for me

Tend to agree.
I trust the club to identify the quality needed over any fan but in my mind we need a couple of tried and trusted PL players, they would bring so much on and off the pitch in the same way as Bridge and Upson did.
We don't want to get tonked by the top 8.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
57e4f2321800002d009a4856.jpeg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That should give you an idea of how accurate that site is.

Where does that ridiculous price tag of £10m come from for a man who has never played at the top level or shown any liklehood yo unless somebody takes a chance on him. At £10m they wouldnt take that chance perhaps £2m or £3m.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Desperate attempt by NSC to get the equaliser against the Albion after the signing of Gross, this one will likely be cleared off the line by the solid Albion defence :smile:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Surely the German being SINGED will put the lid on this rumour , Stephens, Sidwell, Kayal, Gross, Norwood means we are well stocked in his position
Sidwell hasn't SINGED yet. And even if he does 6 midfielders in the 25 isn't unreasonable, or perhaps Norwood is borderline to make the 25.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here