Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's Women's Super League Game at the Amex

Althought there is ticket purchase information on the website the car parking details shown are still those relevant to Culver Road. Anyone know if there will be "on site" parking available please?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Albion Twitter feed says free parking at Bennetts Field on a first-come first served basis and also at the Bridge

Seriously thinking of wandering along to this. 1pm KO so still plenty of the day left after.

£10 adults, £4 OAPs/kids, £20 for family 2 adults 2 kids. Print tickets online.

#happyplace

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I watched a few minutes, dreadful standard of play.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I watched a few minutes, dreadful standard of play.

A few minutes, well done for watching it long enough to make a judgement.

I took my 2 daughters and was very impressed with the standard. Had a great afternoon and will be going to another game in the future.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

...Pleased that the greater majority of the posts on this thread are not of the "..they should be at home doing the ironing" variety!

Despite missing the first 20' and goal ("Sheer volume of traffic" approaching A27 Kingston Roundabout and then Police car blocking a lane to guard what appeared to be fly tipping nearer the Falmer turn) myself, wife and Potting daughters enjoyed the game and the friendly atmosphere, as it seemed did the 1200 or so others in attendance.

Not sure how (or why) one is supposed to judge the standard of the game but there were lots of young female fans there who hopefully will be further encouraged to actually participate in the sport. Didn't spot him other than on FB afterwards but kudos to Liam Rosenior attending with his kids. Loved the regular shouts in support of "Miss Perry..." who I assume must be a teacher in her day job - how cool to have "Miss" playing at the Amex!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Loved the regular shouts in support of "Miss Perry..." who I assume must be a teacher in her day job - how cool to have "Miss" playing at the Amex!

She's a terrific player. Don't see the women's team as often as I'd like but when I have seen them, she's been the standout performer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here