Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aw B-g--r

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can't see the problem with them, one of the better days out in London I think.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd rather Millwall were in the Kazakhstan Premier League - or somewhere far, far away...

Every experience I've ever had with their fans has been one where I just shake my head.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can't see the problem with them, one of the better days out in London I think.
Agree completely. Proper working class club that are as much a part of English football as media-friendly clubs like ours.

And the away day is a cracking one as you say. No-one has any great stories from away days at Bournemouth but we all remember our away days to the Den (old and new).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Agree completely. Proper working class club that are as much a part of English football as media-friendly clubs like ours.

And the away day is a cracking one as you say. No-one has any great stories from away days at Bournemouth but we all remember our away days to the Den (old and new).

The protest and pitch invasion at Bournemouth was one to remember.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
How come they played today? And league two not until next weekend, am I going mad or didn't it all used to happen on bank holiday weekend,when did it change and why league 1 first?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
How come they played today? And league two not until next weekend, am I going mad or didn't it all used to happen on bank holiday weekend,when did it change and why league 1 first?

One final had to be early because FA Cup next weekend.

God knows why League One, perhaps some far sighted individual saw risk that Millwall might win and their fans invade the pitch; this way they have a week to repair any damage. If so, he or she is up for promotion;

Will revert next season to FAC final in season and all 3 POs in one weekend. Think I read somewhere that FA are trying to get a fixed standalone date for FAC, which is presumably part of the reason for 6 games in 17 days. The proximate reason is World Cup preparations but FAC may also be a factor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here