Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Especially to this lovely chap

_63734011_romainvincelotempics.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have a mate lives in East Preston, Sussex born and bred, that picked up a strange support for Bradford as a kid. He's a season ticket holder and watches them all over the country. He's at Wembley today. For that reason today I shall support the Fruit Salads.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Tricky for me this one. I have a fondness for Bradford as my first job in IT was with a company based there. I've worked in the Docklands for over 15 years now so have some good friends that are Millwalll fans. Who to support?

Tricky for me this one. I have a fondness for Bradford as my first job in IT was with a company based there. I've worked in the Docklands for over 15 years now so have some good friends that are Millwalll fans. Who to support?

Bradford.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Millwall is not a vile club. They do a lot of good community work. However, they do stuill have some vile fans and for that reason and for Vincetelot I am Team Bantam.

PG

I remember going to the Den a few seasons back, I think Chris Wood scored against us, the 'pwopper nawty boys' didn't really do anything. It was the kids (around 12-15 years old) that were vile. I remember one fat little Millwall boy in the stand to the right of us getting some real stick from the Brighton lot.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Millwall is not a vile club. They do a lot of good community work. However, they do stuill have some vile fans and for that reason and for Vincetelot I am Team Bantam.

PG

The fact that they do little to suppress the vile element of their fans (for example ofter the Leicester City FA cup match this season) is enough for me.

Ronnie and Reggie did a lot for the community too (and they loved their mum)

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Millwall for me.

Most local team (if i dont look south..) and have lots of decent mates who support and are there today.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The fact that they do little to suppress the vile element of their fans (for example ofter the Leicester City FA cup match this season) is enough for me.

Ronnie and Reggie did a lot for the community too (and they loved their mum)

The Club have banned a lot of fans, they have done quite a bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here