Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would our players currently be worth?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
With the silly prices being touted round for ex players. What about our current players???

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We're in the PL so they will be crazy figures, different to what they'd be sold for if we didn't make it. The big ones:

Duffy 10M
Stephens 15M
March 18M
Dunk 25M
Knockaert 30M+

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We're in the PL so they will be crazy figures, different to what they'd be sold for if we didn't make it. The big ones:

Duffy 10M
Stephens 15M
March 18M
Dunk 25M
Knockaert 30M+

For players who, apart from AK, have never set foot upstairs.

You'd spend £100m on players that were untried ?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
For players who, apart from AK, have never set foot upstairs.

You'd spend £100m on players that were untried ?

It's about how much they're worth, not how much I would personally spend on them.

Looking at the figure collectively is a little skewed, in their own right each would be worth that much slipping in to an already good team, but no team is going to spend out on them all are they.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I think those valuations look about right, the market is crazy and they are premier league players now, Dunk of course an English defender and comfortable on the ball. Who knows what his value could be if he adjusts well to life in the premier league

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's about how much they're worth, not how much I would personally spend on them.

Looking at the figure collectively is a little skewed, in their own right each would be worth that much slipping in to an already good team, but no team is going to spend out on them all are they.

If I was a top flight side looking at our players now I wouldn't go more than two thirds on those valuations. If they have a passable season then perhaps you may be right. AK isn't worth £30m. Not yet.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If I was a top flight side looking at our players now I wouldn't go more than two thirds on those valuations. If they have a passable season then perhaps you may be right. AK isn't worth £30m. Not yet.

I could lean towards agreeing with you re. AK. The others I think are entirely plausable considering the premium on English players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here