Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kraftwerk 3-D

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone else going to see them next month at Brighton Centre? I cannot wait. :mad::rave::O:banana::rock::thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I didn't know they were touring until I saw this thread :( Only 31 tickets left, £118 is a bit much for me though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone else going to see them next month at Brighton Centre? I cannot wait. :mad::rave::O:banana::rock::thumbsup:

I'm travelling to Antwerp tomorrow morning to see them on Monday. The show I'm seeing is one of their Katalog shows where they take a residency somewhere nice (e.g. Tate Modern, Sydney Opera House, Koningin Elisabethzaal) and play all their 8 albums in full and in chronological order over a series of nights. Computer Love on Monday.

I've seen their regular shows as well. It's simply spin-tinglingly enjoyable being in the same room as Ralf Hutter as he cranks out his rich legacy to music. Enjoy.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Where are those tickets I ahve struggled to get any - even on the resale sites

I don't know how valid the site was it was just the first link in Google :) were only 9 left when I checked few minutes later, although the seating plan looked about right.

edit: and OMD are now the Google banner ad for me here :)

edit 2: it was viagogo website.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Saw them at Big Love in Luton in the mid 90s - sadly not an evening I have much recollection of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Saw them at Brixton in 1990 (I think) - brilliant show, in my top ten of concerts and I've seen loads of shows! :lolol:
Seeing them at the Royal Albert Hall next month, and bought the tickets before they announced the Brighton Centre show. Oh well, I know which venue I prefer (apart from the travelling that is...).

Anyone got/getting the 3D box set thing they've released/are releasing? (Not sure of release date). Intrigued by it but want to hear other's thoughts before purchasing.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Saw them at Brixton in 1990 (I think) - brilliant show, in my top ten of concerts and I've seen loads of shows! :lolol:
Seeing them at the Royal Albert Hall next month, and bought the tickets before they announced the Brighton Centre show. Oh well, I know which venue I prefer (apart from the travelling that is...).

Anyone got/getting the 3D box set thing they've released/are releasing? (Not sure of release date). Intrigued by it but want to hear other's thoughts before purchasing.

me too

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Me too, to all the things you said...

The Robots from the 3D album available now on Apple Music & it's jolly good !

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We're taking our ten-year-old to it as his first gig. We last saw them play Electricity at Tate Modern a few years back, which was stunning. The only other time I saw them was at the Royal Festival Hall in 2004(?)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yarp. Looking forward to finally seeing them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We're taking our ten-year-old to it as his first gig. We last saw them play Electricity at Tate Modern a few years back, which was stunning. The only other time I saw them was at the Royal Festival Hall in 2004(?)

I saw them at the RFH as well. 2004 seems about right. I also saw them a week or so later at Brixton.

PS Do you mean Radioactivity?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yes- Brighton Centre for me too. Hopefully they can be one of those few bands who manage to transform the place.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On a theme of electronica.
Google doodle is celebrating 66 years of studio for electronic music.

Google Doodle

google-doodle_759_music-studio.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here