Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lib Dems Back Safe Standing

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I remember when a Lib Dem backed safe standing at a furniture warehouse instead of being able to watch your local football team.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
More voted against the greens in Brighton but it was split between the Tories and Labour.
Tories 12,000+ labour 14,000+ Libs 1,500 Greens 22,000

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The Liberal Democrats also support Free Movement.
A policy that enables slave trafficking, a policy that enables children trafficked for sex, but like most liberals these vile abominations are a price worth paying to allow any dickhead to enter the country.
vile apologists

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
They can have all sorts of manifesto policies but are safe in the knowledge they'll never be in a position to put them into practise.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The Liberal Democrats also support Free Movement.
A policy that enables slave trafficking, a policy that enables children trafficked for sex, but like most liberals these vile abominations are a price worth paying to allow any dickhead to enter the country.
vile apologists

Yeah because human/sex slave trafficking doesn't happen outside the EU

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
They can have all sorts of manifesto policies but are safe in the knowledge they'll never be in a position to put them into practise.

Look at what happened last time re tuition fees. So if they are now backing safe standing I assume if they got in they will actually introduce compulsory seat belts on all football stadium seats?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yeah because human/sex slave trafficking doesn't happen outside the EU

Oh it does happen outside the Eu
Its just the EU are good at fast tracking it with their love of no borders.

Price worth paying though isnt it to keep free movement
You must sleep well at night knowing kids are being trafficked and abused easily thanks to free movement and no borders........what a wonderful concept you subscribe to.........incidentally the very same concept pushed by the mass murderers and baby rapists Islamic State........ever considered you are wrong?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

You must sleep well at night knowing kids are being trafficked and abused easily thanks to free movement and no borders........what a wonderful concept you subscribe to.........incidentally the very same concept pushed by the mass murderers and baby rapists Islamic State........ever considered you are wrong?

Oh get a grip. Firstly I never said that I believe that free movement is a good idea. I just wanted to point out a flaw in your hate filled rhetoric that trafficking happens all over the world so blaming free movement within the confines of the EU is a stretch to use it as the cause of such a horrendous crime. Further to this, if you think human trafficking wouldn't happen just as easily even if all of the boarders were manned is pure fantasy. If people can get into Europe from North Africa I think they would be able to get across the border from Poland into Germany with relative ease. I know these facts will be disturbing to you but I'm sure you will get over them and continue to be a hate filled disgusting waste of flesh and organs. I feel genuinely sorry for you that you are such a bitter angry human being.

For the record, I think people should only be able to move to another country to work if they are skilled or there is a shortage of the required labour. So before you accuse me of supporting the ideas of 'baby rapists', I would suggest thinking, stop putting words in people's mouths simply to advance your hate, and maybe just try not to be a ****

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

Go peddle your hate elsewhere.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Just as well, because if you look at said manifesto they also want to legalise prostitutes and pimps!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here