Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Forest ****ed?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not the sort of headline I'd want accompanying a new owner!

'I have nothing to be afraid of as I have done nothing wrong' - Greek Marinakis buys Nottingham Forest

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962342

Still, he passed the Football League's fit and proper test :lolol:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I was more surprise to read that referees have their own private bakeries...why can't they go to Greggs like the rest of us?

"He was previously accused of being involved in the bombing of a referee's bakery but faced no action."

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Their fans seem well happy

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"Fit and Proper" test.

Makes you wonder what exactly are the qualifications and what someone would need to do to actually fail it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was more surprise to read that referees have their own private bakeries...why can't they go to Greggs like the rest of us?

"He was previously accused of being involved in the bombing of a referee's bakery but faced no action."

Warburton the rugby fella does [emoji23][emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"Fit and Proper" test.

Makes you wonder what exactly are the qualifications and what someone would need to do to actually fail it.

I think you'll find it means 'attractive' and 'nawty'. I'm sure someone had some suitable pictures to post :whistle:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I suppose it'll be a novel idea, that instead of clackers and flags, plate smashing will be introduced for the fans to greet the Forest team, when playing at home :cool:
Cor! Imagine that, superb idea!! Count me in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here