Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you prefer to go up in the play-off final?

Reading or Huddersfield?

• Reading

Votes: 67 32.8%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 137 67.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Huddersfield. Worse side. Much more rebuilding to do when half their team return to parent clubs. Reading will likely be competing with us for players (location wise) compared to Hudds. Can't think of a single thing footballing wise where it would be better for Reading to get promoted.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Huddersfield for me.

Would anyone notice if Reading went up?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Reading.

Think most of Blackburn would agree after Huddersfield reserves gifted Birmingham 3 points and survival.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I like Huddersfield Town and I hope that they beat Reading and join Albion in the Premier League. Apart from their manager’s attempts to play mind games, we have no reason to dislike them. Unlike fans from other clubs in their neck of the woods, Huddersfield fans are friendly and civilised. That is my impression, at any rate.

If Huddersfield are on their game at Wembley, Reading will struggle to contain them. However, the Royals are adept at stifling more fluent sides, and Jaap Stam is an astute tactician, so I suspect that the Berkshire side will emerge victorious.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I was quoting a piece from an online article ( I know it's the Sun but..)
Now all loan signings in the Premier League and EFL must be made during transfer windows.
The only slight difference in regulation is that Football League clubs can only name five loan players on their teamsheets whereas the Premier League has no restriction.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...-different-loan-rules-to-the-football-league/

Difference between domestic loans and those from abroad. Only two domestic allowed and they can't both be from the same Premier League club either.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Not keen on either but i always like seeing teams that haven't been in the Prem before have their moment

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Difference between domestic loans and those from abroad. Only two domestic allowed and they can't both be from the same Premier League club either.

Fair point. The article I took my information from is seriously misinformed then, unless I've completely misread it. I believed the article was about domestic as it doesn't really mention foriegn clubs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

...........people have told me with.....more experience in British football than me - ( brighton) have struggled in the past very often at the end of the season

Right, so where is the inaccuracy of what he said? He is dead right..we blew it for quite a few years. He was asked a question like naylor does and answered it ....why people got so precious about this?

Now of course, we got it all together and the rest is history. Onwards and upwards.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Heart says Huddersfield but head says Reading. I think their (Reading) style of play will be found very wanting in the PL and likely to be a weaker team than us.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Reading - on the basis of we're more likely to get points of them than udders next season (based on this seasons reaults)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Heart - Huddersfield. Small team, played well this season, attack minded and followed by proper fans.

Head. Reading. It is closer.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Genuinely don't care. I would like to think we will be stronger next season than either of them, so hopefully one less relegation spot to worry about. That will probably come back and bite me on the arse next May, but hey-ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here