2001-2002 Away Day Tickets.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A few comps in there too. Those were the days!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've got a few of them ones in my collection.
Any you've got that are missing from that season, I'd love to borrow them and give them back after scanning them. If that's possible, perhaps you could bring them to footie one Saturday morning?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Any you've got that are missing from that season, I'd love to borrow them and give them back after scanning them. If that's possible, perhaps you could bring them to footie one Saturday morning?

My collection is a bit erratic to be honest, it was only recently I started to collate them. I'll have a look through and if I find any that you haven't got I'll bring them to football, as and when my achilles have stopped hurting :(

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
My collection is a bit erratic to be honest, it was only recently I started to collate them. I'll have a look through and if I find any that you haven't got I'll bring them to football, as and when my achilles have stopped hurting :(

That's great. Good luck with the achilles. I suffer too with one of mine. It comes and goes. Have you tried the raised instep thingys?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That's great. Good luck with the achilles. I suffer too with one of mine. It comes and goes. Have you tried the raised instep thingys?

I can't say I have, I've never had problems with them before, then all of a sudden both were causing me serious grief the last time I played. What are the instep thingys, are they for sports use or everyday? I'm keen to try anything to be honest.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here