Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Onyekuru

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
After watching that video would make him our no1 target!! unfortunately a hell of a lot of clubs after him.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
He looks sensational..... looking at the clubs that are interest in him I don't think we have a chance in hell.

I hope I am wrong though....

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Look at the size of the bloke to his right in Light Blue :eek:

Sign him - and just put him on 'guard duty' in front of goal. Job done.

40D1727600000578-0-image-a-23_1495892477588.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's certainly no Jiri Skalak..........which is great news!! Get him in!!!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee with KAS Eupen for Nigeria striker Henry Onyekuru, according to Sky sources.

The Gunners have been in talks with the Belgian club since last week, having led a string of Premier League teams interested in the 19-year-old.

Personal terms have not yet been agreed with the player's representatives, Sky sources understand, but he is an avid Arsenal fan and understood to be keen on the move.

Get him in on loan maybe?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7958815 said:

Get him in on loan maybe?

Not even definite that he'll get a work permit, given he's not yet made a single appearance for Nigeria yet and doesn't hold an EU passport.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh well, I was half excited watching the video. Bargain for Arsenal and they don't even need a bargain.

I ****ing hate Arsenal. In fact I ****ing hate all the premier league teams apart from us. Oh.

:lolol:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I ****ing hate Arsenal. In fact I ****ing hate all the premier league teams apart from us. Oh.

:lolol:

Isn't our transfer window going to be the equivalent of us asking the best looking remaining girl to dance after the good looking blokes have already copped off with the stunners...

All we can hope for, at best, is that there's a real stunner out there who's just had a shit haircut and awful make-up for the last couple of years who we can send on a beauty therapy course.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't our transfer window going to be the equivalent of us asking the best looking remaining girl to dance after the good looking blokes have already copped off with the stunners...

All we can hope for, at best, is that there's a real stunner out there who's just had a shit haircut and awful make-up for the last couple of years who we can send on a beauty therapy course.

I'd look at it more positively. Last season we arrived at the dance on the bus. This season we have a nice car, and shinier shoes. Also we have great conversation, and a charming place by the sea. Yes, some of the girls will consider only a massive house in Alderly Edge with lashings of bling, but those who are more discerning will find our repartee and bonhomie irresistable. It has always worked for me. :kiss::whistle::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here