Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which 3 teams will we finish above next season

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
We all know it will be tough but we will stay up next season, so which 3 teams will be relegated?

I'm going for Watford, Burnley & Championship play off winners!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
In no particular order;

Stoke, Swansea and Watford.

I at least get the impression they'll all be in a lot of trouble, particularly if Arnautovic, Llorente and Deeney leave their respective clubs without strengthening adequately.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
On a serious note It depends on who else comes up. I think Reading will struggle along with Burnley and Watford. If Reading come up that is!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Too early to say without knowing what players are brought in or leave during the summer.

I do however have a feeling that the Bournemouth bubble could burst.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Too early to say without knowing what players are brought in or leave during the summer.

I do however have a feeling that the Bournemouth bubble could burst.

Oh God I hope so. If for nothing else, just to wipe the perma-smug grin off Eddie "face everyone wants to slap" Howe

it's gonna be a long tough season and I couldn't predict anything other than at long as 3 teams do finish below us it will be a successful season

Indeed. Realistically the Top 7 won't go down, so it's 3 from 13.
Approx 25% chance of going down & the clubs that come up have a greater chance of going down. The bookies reckon we are evens to stay up/go down.

Unless, we buy a minimum of 5 regular prem players, I cannot see us staying up. Will the club splash the cash? Our central defenders, Stevens & Knockaert, Stockwell should be good enough. The rest squad players at best. It's a big jump from Championship to Premier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here