Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for Cairney

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Fredricks and Cairney are both quality and would serve a PL club well. Was that Fulhams last year of parachute payments? If so they may have to sell a player or two that are on the higher wages

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I only watching the last 10 minutes plus stoppage time and Cairney looked shit. Misplaced, tentative passes.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I only watching the last 10 minutes plus stoppage time and Cairney looked shit. Misplaced, tentative passes.

With respect, your argument is a tad weak! Yes not at his best tonight but over the course of the season he has been one of the best players in the league! In EFL team of the season for a reason! Him alongside Stephens would do very nicely thank you!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
With respect, your argument is a tad weak! Yes not at his best tonight but over the course of the season he has been one of the best players in the league! In EFL team of the season for a reason! Him alongside Stephens would do very nicely thank you!

I agree. But he seemed almost frozen with fear or tension or something when the pressure was really on. He was brilliant against us

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

So was Norwood last season,He's been as much use as Abu Hamza in a W*nking contest for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here