Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unusual Albion tattoos

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Does anyone have slightly unusual Albion tattoos? I mean, really, anything aside from the standard seagull, badge etc efforts?

I'm quite interested in incorporating my love of the Albion into a tattoo, but looking for inspiration for something slightly different.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I was looking at one previously.

Was thinking of Sussex by the Sea with the same S being used for both. Decided against it in the end as couldn't quite make it work for me

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
This is one I've got.
It's a play on the 1901 thing, with the hands of the clock depicting 1 minute past seven and the digital display
The seagulls flying off at the top tickled a bit when they reached my armpit :eek:

IMG_0276.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,254
Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I've been debating one for a while. I'm thinking of Stand Or Fall and then adding a seagull or martlet for everyone I knew through football who has passed away which could be updated for the rest of my life. However I'm not sure how it would look so have avoided for now.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
The pyramid is a Masonic symbol and the clock replacing the all seeing eye of the illuminati.
Very nice tattoo

Oct 25, 2003
in my more chaotic days, my friends in a house share I was living in at the time thought it would be a brilliant idea to buy a tattoo gun, despite us having absolutely no training, skill, or experience in the area. In a fit of drunkenness/druginess I acquired a tattoo on my leg that says 8HAFC (my mate messed up the B)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The pyramid is a Masonic symbol and the clock replacing the all seeing eye of the illuminati.
Very nice tattoo

Then eye on a pyramid is masonic not the pyramid itself, eye is masonic not illuminati (who I personally don't beleive are real) also if masonic the time would've been different,where as this chap has it for the albion.

Still an awesome tattoo though

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
You sure you've got the Roman numeral for 4 right? Might just be the angle, but doesn't look like IV.
No, you're correct. Apparently they used to use IIII as opposed to IV on a lot of clocks

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
in my more chaotic days, my friends in a house share I was living in at the time thought it would be a brilliant idea to buy a tattoo gun, despite us having absolutely no training, skill, or experience in the area. In a fit of drunkenness/druginess I acquired a tattoo on my leg that says 8HAFC (my mate messed up the B)

I like it. 8HAFC should be a symbol for finishing in 8th place or better in the PL each year. I really like it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here