Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kasper Dolberg

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Signed him on Fifa 17 for the Albion and he is now the highest rated player on the game in my career mode....just sayin!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This season's Jonathan Calleri? (Another absolutely no chance signing)

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Good to see Ajax doing well in Europe again, even though it's only the europa league.
They are kind of like Monaco-lite in terms of the amount of young talent they have coming through. And like Monaco they're gonna get stripped in the next couple of years.

I heard the other day they have had at least one player in the starting lineup who has come through the youth system, in every competitive game going back to 1984. The average age of the team for their game on Saturday was 20. Astonishing.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Good to see Ajax doing well in Europe again, even though it's only the europa league.
They are kind of like Monaco-lite in terms of the amount of young talent they have coming through. And like Monaco they're gonna get stripped in the next couple of years.

I heard the other day they have had at least one player in the starting lineup who has come through the youth system, in every competitive game going back to 1984. The average age of the team for their game on Saturday was 20. Astonishing.

That is extraordinary.

But it pales into insignificance when compared to Manchester United - 79 years of consecutive first team games with a youth product in the squad:-

[TWEET]863768208519647233[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here