Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Day Pies

JMitchell1

Feb 28, 2017
Hello,

My name is Jess and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. The Sisterhood is a blogging website that creates content on pies in all different stadiums in lots of different sports. Within the sisterhood there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

So far we have blogged about Brighton which you can find here: http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=484

We would love any feedback in making the site or content better or even any other types of blogs you would want us to pursue.

Many Thanks
sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I see that Piglet's scores a very creditable 4.6/5.

Umm, you've posted on other football fora too, right? You're ready for the comments to start? OK then...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A few good comments, our pies aren't as good now as they were when the Amex opened, but still loads better than the vast majority of football pies.

Just one criticism, we will not hear a word against GOSBTS, it's unique to us, and so much better than Simply the Best,anything by Neil Diamond , Glad all over, etc.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
*** Get's Pringles but feels guilty it's not a pie ! ***

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I think ours are poor compared to many, especially the price.

That's a sweeping and rather damning statement. If ours are poor, therefore logically near the bottom of your football pie ranking list, which of the many football club pies you have sampled stand above ours and why?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The changing room must stink of rancid vege-farts.... :sick:

PS : On the link, in the text ....

"My battle weapon of choice was ‘Chicken Tarragon’ produced by a local supplier ‘Piglets Panty’, one I had not come across before...."

I too have never come across these Piglets Panties you mention. :ohmy:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"Who do you think you are kidding Crystal Palace..."

Sing it with me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here