Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
james-arthur-announces-dates-for-his-winter-tour-01.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Exactly the fizzog which sprung into my mind too :laugh:

You can bugger off if you think we're wheeling him out at half time for a warble.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Would be a solid signing, shame he plays for the Great Unwashed

IMO we should be looking at signing 1 or 2 solid, established PL players of his ilk before the first game of the season. Would certainly help the team settle in to life in the top flight.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Solid professional. Not sure that he offers the protection to our back four that I suspect we'd need. I'd certainly want Lucas over him if there was any truth in that rumour. If we have to take someone from the Pikey's I'd rather it was him than Campbell that's for sure...

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
This time last year I'd have been distraught at the thought of letting him go, but since suffering from a serious injury he hasn't been the same player. If he can get back to his previous level then he'd be a fantastic signing for any bottom half team. He is a true box-to-box midfielder, strong in the tackle, good on the ball and has a reasonable eye for goal. He'd cost you somewhere in the region of £15m though so I doubt you'd be interested at that price.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This time last year I'd have been distraught at the thought of letting him go, but since suffering from a serious injury he hasn't been the same player. If he can get back to his previous level then he'd be a fantastic signing for any bottom half team. He is a true box-to-box midfielder, strong in the tackle, good on the ball and has a reasonable eye for goal. He'd cost you somewhere in the region of £15m though so I doubt you'd be interested at that price.

Probably not with players like Lucas potentially available on a free...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Why would you be happy to sell a player that would be "a fantastic signing" for you? :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here