Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanees

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I know Pocognoli was there yesterday, but no sign of Akpom or Tomori. Have their loan spells ended or can we read anything into the presence of Seb? I really hope we sign him, even though he made a couple of calamitous errors at Villa. He'd bring just the sort of experience we'll need.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I know Pocognoli was there yesterday, but no sign of Akpom or Tomori. Have their loan spells ended or can we read anything into the presence of Seb? I really hope we sign him, even though he made a couple of calamitous errors at Villa. He'd bring just the sort of experience we'll need.

Tomori is away with England U20s or I'm sure he would of been there.
Chuba prob couldn't be bothered

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why no LuaLua or Ince ?

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Poc is out of contract with WBA and I think we are likely to keep him.

He's hit and miss, he's put in some really good performances (in the championship), pinpoint crosses and the wonder goal at QPR, he's also underperformed and had a mare at Villa. I'm not sure about him in the PL, unless the Villa game was a one off. Pulis is pretty clued up and doesnt rate him at that level, so its a fence for Poc in the PL

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He's hit and miss, he's put in some really good performances (in the championship), pinpoint crosses and the wonder goal at QPR, he's also underperformed and had a mare at Villa. I'm not sure about him in the PL, unless the Villa game was a one off. Pulis is pretty clued up and doesnt rate him at that level, so its a fence for Poc in the PL

You're aware West Brom are 8th at the moment aren't you?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Bong is also out of contract, so as it stands at the moment, we haven't got one LB.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here