Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are the fixtures out?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We've already been told hundreds of times, but if you are going to restate the detail, at least put the time in the text,

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We've already been told hundreds of times, but if you are going to restate the detail, at least put the time in the text,

It's in the link - 9am.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I will guarantee you one fixture. Everton away will be somewhere between September 3rd and September 16th. I've never been to Goodison, and it has long been top of my list of grounds to go to, and those are the dates we are on holiday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_0597.JPG
Day off work and a champagne breakfast at Soprano towers for the 9am announcement

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
When will the first set of rearrangements be announced , that's the key point !

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'm sure I read a rumor on here that all newly promoted teams will be at home on their first game of the season. So people might want to consider avoiding opening weekend when booking holiday/weddings/christenings etc...

Driving back from holiday on the 12th - best I can hope for is, like last season, there will be a home midweek game in August so that Youngest Potting and I can see the Albion in the top division

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I will guarantee you one fixture. Everton away will be somewhere between September 3rd and September 16th. I've never been to Goodison, and it has long been top of my list of grounds to go to, and those are the dates we are on holiday.

You are ok at the start its international break - about the only thing FIFA is useful for is the first step for holiday planners

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sure I read a rumor on here that all newly promoted teams will be at home on their first game of the season. So people might want to consider avoiding opening weekend when booking holiday/weddings/christenings etc...

I've seen that on here somewhere and double checked last year, and Boro, Burnley and Hull were all at home on opening day. Don't know if that proves the rule or if it was just coincidence though.

You are ok at the start its international break - about the only thing FIFA is useful for is the first step for holiday planners

WOOHOO :clap:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
First ones to be careful about will be Europa League teams at the end of a European week, because the matches will be moved to Sunday.

Second dates to check will be the Saturdays before European weeks. If we play a club that's not involved in Champions/Europa League and the match is vaguely attractive that could well be moved to the Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here