West west west Sussex
No Youtube.
No Wiki.
No palmarès.

So that's a NO from me.

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Not a bad shout.

Thanks - I just think he would fit the bill in terms of age, experience. Naturally know nothing about the guy but to rise up the ranks of English football to become a stand-out performer for a top flight team takes some doing.

There will be demand for him, but a realistic one.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
If you can't make up a song about his name, then it's a no from me.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Clucas and Grosicki are two that I'd certainly be happy with if there's bones to be picked from the relegated teams.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ha ha! Jnr Bobkin and I always laugh about this guy because of one game for Hull against us where he had an absolute stinker. No matter what he does in the future, he'll still be the butt of our jokes :lol:

To be fair, he seems to be a pretty decent player – probably just one of those off games that all players have...

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
not a great goals return ?

His goal against Watford the other day certainly wasn't bad

https://youtu.be/L0LFXKZCPKM

Think he'd fit in well. Been played by Silva in a more central role recently, but is more used to playing as left midfield, Left back and as a left wing back, so would certainly give extra formation flexibility, especially if Hughton wanted to play 3 at the back.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would fit the bill in my opinion to play alongside Dale.

He had a particularly poor game at the Amex, but I think he is at least left footed.

I tend to go for a goalscorer like Johansen. Not averse to Hull players, but I would go for both Robertson and Marshall.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
the same Robertson who turned us down, only to be relegated ?

Robertson the scottish left back ?

Did he turn us down ? first i have heard about it... and why would he come to us when they were Premier League and we were in the Championship....

I think you must be confused.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Re Clucas, decent player I am sure, not really seen enough of him to judge but personally wuld rather someone with a few more premier league game under his belt.

Besides Clucas wont come cheap well north of 10 million i would think

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Clucas is very versatile. Played left back and as a forward at Chesterfield and filled in there at Hull as well as his left mid berth. Unspectacular but a very solid team player. Wouldn't be surprised to see Burnley go in for him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the same Robertson who turned us down, only to be relegated ?

Robertson the scottish left back ?

Did he turn us down ? first i have heard about it... and why would he come to us when they were Premier League and we were in the Championship....

I think you must be confused.

I'd say so. We've never been linked with Robertson, who is a real talent and will probably go to Liverpool.

I'm going to GUESS, based on very little, that [MENTION=19164]Blues Rock DJ[/MENTION] was thinking about LENIHAN, the Cork City full back, that chose Hull over ourselves two summers ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here