Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes

No sticky patch and some stripes on the back

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
No. It'll always be stripes all round for me.:nono:

Yeah, I agree in principle but they never ever solved the issue of number and names showing up on the back. Even going back to the 60s, whatever the colour, the numbers were always hard to see. Whilst WE can usually identify the player, it is not always that easy, especially for tv and opposition viewers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont care for the arms, two tone fine striping, looks sown on as an after thought.

I know I'm in a minority, but I would love to see us in the Blue with White pin stripes again.

Maybe not now though as the last time we had it we were relegated from the Top flight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not a huge fan, tbh.

Those small stripes on the shoulders make the colour appear different from the main stripes on the front. Not a fan of the yellow Nike emblem either.

I do agree with [MENTION=525]Cheeky Monkey[/MENTION] that the Sheffield Wednesday :lol: do tend to get their stripes right more often than we do. That said, their shirt this season was absolutely shocking.

Maybe not now though as the last time we had it we were relegated from the Top flight.
We were still in all blue weren't we? ???

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I know I'm in a minority, but I would love to see us in the Blue with White pin stripes again.

Yeah, I liked that style too. Good for sponsorship logo and names/numbering too. I am sure they could update that design.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

You're not. That's exactly what I was hoping for.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here