Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace with Allerdyce were always going to stay up. Three awful teams in bottom three.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wasted threads on NSC hoping, then facing disappointment.

Hull haven't won away since August, Allerdyce keeps rolling out wins in relegation struggles and CP's squad is massively better than Hull's. Once the dancing burke Pardew was sacked, this was inevitable. The media got a boner because Silva initially got some home points, but the league table doesn't lie.

Three terrible teams and squads coming down, none of which invested the big bucks, a lesson for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will Allardyce now look to get back to managing a team with some aspiration, surely he won't want to stay at a club like Palace when something better turns up?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Allardyce getting sacked by England blew my bet. They were going down if it wasn't for him. Will he want more of the same next season though?

They are almost a match made in heaven.
Dirty greedy ******* for a dirty cheating club. I expect he will sign up as many has been's as always to get a half decent finish then will jump ship prior to it sinking

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Palace have landed themselves a damn good manager. Given that the 'big' clubs will probably carry on with their ABE (Anything But English) managerial recruitment policies, he may be there a while.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Wasted threads on NSC hoping, then facing disappointment.

Hull haven't won away since August, Allerdyce keeps rolling out wins in relegation struggles and CP's squad is massively better than Hull's. Once the dancing burke Pardew was sacked, this was inevitable. The media got a boner because Silva initially got some home points, but the league table doesn't lie.

Three terrible teams and squads coming down, none of which invested the big bucks, a lesson for us.

I hardly think Sunderland's wage bill is small, I take it you have seen our accounts. Just a terrible team with a terrible manager. Shows how good big Sam really is as he had the same set of players and kept us up last season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here