Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Really? Not doubting it, just odd as they tweeted me only yesterday to say there was no set day yet

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Really? Not doubting it, just odd as they tweeted me only yesterday to say there was no set day yet
They were mic testing and they said 'this is the new Nike premier league shirt, how do you feel to be wearing a premier league kit?' So I'm guessing that's what the players might be wearing

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
They were mic testing and they said 'this is the new Nike premier league shirt, how do you feel to be wearing a premier league kit?' So I'm guessing that's what the players might be wearing

Ah nice one, appreciate the heads up!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

But did they say it was the "new Brighton Nike Premier League shirt"?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As much as I love Stocko and sitting in SWC get to see his skills up close - I am beginning to get a bit weary of all this - if it hasn't already been sorted it's about time he was given a deadline. Negotiate by all means but without losing sight of fact that TB is a poker player

Exactly he needs a deadline,one when all contract offers are withdrawn and sometime soon too.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
As much as I love Stocko and sitting in SWC get to see his skills up close - I am beginning to get a bit weary of all this - if it hasn't already been sorted it's about time he was given a deadline. Negotiate by all means but without losing sight of fact that TB is a poker player

I'd imagine he has until June 1st to make his mind up that would be ample time for us to find a replacement if necessary

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
New kit will be announced at the parade

Source: they just said it on the speakers

And wearing the new Brighton and Hove albion Premier League football shirt, Anthony Knockaert.

This one?

parade.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here