Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having been jumped at the start Hamilton now looking quite competitive. This could be another interesting Grand Prix....or not

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bottas really messing up Vettel at the moment. This is setting up nicely. Nice overtake by Vettell

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well done that by Lewis.

Is Lewis going to be able to go the distance on soft tyres, or will he build up enough of a lead to get another pit stop in?

Edit, that'll be a no

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton sounds very breathless and hyper today, Vettel very cool. I think Vettel may win, sadly.

Or is Hamilton bluffing and taking care of his tyres.

Last edited:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
A decent race but then the Spanish GP normally is. Only been the once but was a cracker - it was just before Alonso suddenly got the Spaniards interested in four wheel racing, rather than just bikes, and tickets were dirt cheap. Had grandstand by turn 1 and it was as cheap as general admission sprawling on grassy banks is at most other circuits.

Anyway, well done Lewis - and sets things up nicely for Monaco in a fortnight. Thank goodness for F1 while we wait for the footy season to restart.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Great race today after not being enthralled by the start to the season this year.

Have tickets to Spa for my 30th birthday which I will be attending with the old man. Never been to a GP before but have followed for years and can't ****ing wait!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here