Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoy yourselves today.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
I am currently away on holiday, so can't be there with you today. Have fun. I will be thinking of you all as I have dinner tonight. :albion2::albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yep, have fun, them that go, personally I don't like being kettled so I won't be there.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
The fences are only at Hove Lawns. Go to the pier and you won't be kettled.
Exactly this, also the fences are for safety so "Kettled" is a little over the top

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_0634.JPG

The stage is set
Thought I'd get here early :thumbsup::wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I do quite like the idea of hippy dippy, artsy fartsy, open house trailing fringe festival goers ambling out for an afternoon of experimental LGBT, immersive poetry theatre only to turn onto the seafront and face tens of thousands of Brighton in full colours. That image does make me happy.

D

Deleted member 22389

I do quite like the idea of hippy dippy, artsy fartsy, open house trailing fringe festival goers ambling out for an afternoon of experimental LGBT, immersive poetry theatre only to turn onto the seafront and face tens of thousands of Brighton in full colours. That image does make me happy.

About the only time we will agree lol. Won't be going to that part as have my 2.5 year old, so will follow the bus for a little while then head back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the...

I am going today but christ, is that not a bit over the top?

Not when you're parading the biggest trophy the club has ever won...

...oh wait.

MongoJerry

Mar 23, 2013
Although Fat Boy isn't as big as the day 250k descended for big beach boutique 2, they will want those there today to be there because of their support of the team, not FBS so to reduce the crowd a little. There is no way that stage and supporting kit is there for just the players giving a wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here