Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on hull

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Get them scummers looking over their shoulders. I can't wait for that crocked lot to fall through the divisions whose with me?

Me. A Hull win tomorrow and we are on the verge on undoing some of the Villa result anticlimax.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hull City - Go ahead make my day !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those of you looking to negative bet this one.
palace are evens, and the draw 5/2.

But for palace to throw this away Skybet have palace/Hull City half time/full time at a stonking 40/1.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would like them to be wetting themselves on the last day, whether they go down or not I don't overly care but fancy them having quite an eventful final day please

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
If Hull win tomorrow it could be a interesting last day of the season. Fixtures are-
Hull vs Spurs
Swansea vs WBA
Man utd vs Palace

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Be great if Hull get the 3 points even if to make the last day of the PL season something potentially worth watching. Hope Hull can keep it tight and then throw the sink at Palace for the final 10 mins along with a very later Hull winner

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Be great if Hull get the 3 points even if to make the last day of the PL season something potentially worth watching. Hope Hull can keep it tight and then throw the sink at Palace for the final 10 mins along with a very later Hull winner

Please please please let this be so :D:lolol::clap:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hope palace win tomorrow and stay up. Want to play them next season for so many reasons.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bet your HOUSE MARTIN, on a Hull win.

(Sorry if your names something other than Martin, but it wouldn't have fitted in with the theme)

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
So you should be sorry, even if you want them to stay up, seeing them sweat on the last day of the season would be highly amusing.

Not really - I want a trip to South Wales nr. Cardiff next season to see my Welsh relatives. If that means CP stay up - then
so be it.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Looks like it is on Sky mix tomorrow.
If Hull win it may give some of you a spring in your step tomorrow.

Enjoy your parade.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here