Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Womens FA Cup Final

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now on BBC 2 both teams wearing blue albeit Man City Light Blue and Birmingham Royal Blue. Would it have been allowed if it was their mens teams? I dont think so.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It must be my old age where in the past both teams couldnt wear the same colour of any shade. Blue was blue red was red irrespective.

Blue team scored

Blue team conceded

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To my mind ridiculous to allow it as even Sunday morning leagues wouldnt allow it.

Speaking of Sunday morning leagues ... possibly a similar standard of football making it on to prime time Saturday night tv.

At least the diversity/equality/all we can afford box has been ticked at Beeb HQ :whistle:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now on BBC 2 both teams wearing blue albeit Man City Light Blue and Birmingham Royal Blue. Would it have been allowed if it was their mens teams? I dont think so.
Don't suppose there is any chance your PC is unpatched Windows XP with IE8, is there?

Speaking of Sunday morning leagues ... possibly a similar standard of football making it on to prime time Saturday night tv.

At least the diversity/equality/all we can afford box has been ticked at Beeb HQ :whistle:

Don't be ridiculous. That third goal by Manchester City was high quality, by any standard.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
and another thing that gets on my tits :lol:

all the women fixtures clogging up the BBC website

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Don't be ridiculous. That third goal by Manchester City was high quality, by any standard.

I thought all the goals were pretty good tbh. Good delivery for the first and third, the second was a decent volley and the fourth was nicely placed in the top left corner where it had to go. Then overall game wasn't blessed with quality but the goals wouldn't look out of place in the mens game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here