Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion-free Championship Playoffs thread

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Sit back and relax everyone, it's the play-offs but not as we've known it for the past few years (that Hyypia season never happened in my head).

First legs:

Fulham v Reading (Sat 5:30pm)
Huddersfield v Massive (Sun 12pm)

Second legs:

Reading v Fulham (Tue 7:45pm)
Massive v Huddersfield (Wed 7:45pm)

Really looking forward to these, for once, with the pressure all off. Hudders/Fulham final, pretty please...

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Huddersfield deserve it so they won't get to the final, I think Fulham will do it just please not reading or wednesday

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Got a few quid on Fulham winning so I hope they smash the Reading bore-offs today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Huddersfield deserve it so they won't get to the final, I think Fulham will do it just please not reading or wednesday

I think Sheff Wed will win the play offs but I want Huddersfield to do it just simply because they will spend less if they go up so will struggle more than the others will in the Premier.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leeds deserve to win it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Personally I'd prefer to see Reading (even if they are managed by Voldemort) go up - then we'd only have to find two other teams to finish ahead of next year.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I bought a new flat screen TV to watch the playoff final ..but the were no Leeds in it.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Huddersfield - made us look a bit average recently so could be a problem next season
Massive - do not want them anywhere near the Prem as the smugness would be too much to stand
Fulham - Prem pedigree and should do well next season if they go up plus we mugged them this season
Reading - So tinpot that even their gloating handful of supporters should barely cause a ripple and our best chance of finishing above someone next year

So it's Reading for me

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Wednesday and Fulham could well spend more than us and finish higher.

As much as I'd want Wednesday to go up (brother in law is a fan) would rather Reading or Huddersfield do it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wednesday and Fulham could well spend more than us and finish higher.

As much as I'd want Wednesday to go up (brother in law is a fan) would rather Reading or Huddersfield do it.

Wednesday believe their owner will splash the cash next season if they go up! Deep pockets and a life long Wednesday fan :lol:

Looking at their ground, I am amazed he hasn't changed the name of the club to Chansiri Wednesday!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
That is a matter of opinion!

Indeed. They finished fifth. I don't think we would have been saying Derby deserved it last year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here