Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Now that is going to hurt big time. He would simply have had to be the centre of attention.
Oh my heart pumps purple piss .... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when he was informed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Unlikely that anyone has told him. Why set off his narcissistic rage ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Now that is going to hurt big time. He would simply have had to be the centre of attention.
Oh my heart pumps purple piss .... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when he was informed.

LOL.

Can see him now....being zoomed around the course in a gold golf buggy, stopping to chat to all the stars.......

Oh dear, never mind. [emoji23][emoji23]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Well, GT49er went off on one at me for comparing the events at Capitol hill with the brexit betrayal march which I didn't, but, seeing as how he didn't seem to want to accept that I didn't, here's one thing we can compare. There's even a stars and stripes!

[tweet]1071780822389264384[/tweet]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Back to the bungle****, he's a Palace fan I reckon.

100% this.

You can just seem him in an interview selecting that team.

Reporter “Which Premier League team is your favourite Mr Trump?”

Trump “I don’t follow the British soccer federation”

Reporter “Well, if you had to pick one team from this list, which would it be?”

Trump “Well I love Crystals and Palaces so it has to be Crystal Palace. Are Crystals like diamonds?”

Reporter “Thank you Mr President”

Trump “What’s this Palace like, does it have a golf course?”

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
100% this.

You can just seem him in an interview selecting that team.

Reporter “Which Premier League team is your favourite Mr Trump?”

Trump “I don’t follow the British soccer federation”

Reporter “Well, if you had to pick one team from this list, which would it be?”

Trump “Well I love Crystals and Palaces so it has to be Crystal Palace. Are Crystals like diamonds?”

Reporter “Thank you Mr President”

Trump “What’s this Palace like, does it have a golf course?”

The area does have history when it come to rioting and civil disobedience (not to mention setting fire to itself)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1348673192609591296?s=20

So without turning this into a Covid thread, This is what some republicans said would happen once Biden was in.

Timing of this tweet is awful

I can't see how Biden or Democrats should be blamed for this, there were constant mixed messages from the President since the arrival of the virus, there was no concerted plan on how to deal with it. States imposed their own rules or did not impose any rules depending on their loyalty to Trump. Hence the attempt at Insurrections when armed men arrived at the seats of government in order to threaten governors who tried to lockdown to control an out of control virus.

. So despite the wall of shit pumped out by Trump and his supporters, the New York Mayor says business needs to open up again to survive... and thats ALL Bidens fault ? ... oh, before he has actually been sworn in !:facepalm:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I can't see how Biden or Democrats should be blamed for this, there were constant mixed messages from the President since the arrival of the virus, there was no concerted plan on how to deal with it. States imposed their own rules or did not impose any rules depending on their loyalty to Trump. Hence the attempt at Insurrections when armed men arrived at the seats of government in order to threaten governors who tried to lockdown to control an out of control virus.

. So despite the wall of shit pumped out by Trump and his supporters, the New York Mayor says business needs to open up again to survive... and thats ALL Bidens fault ? ... oh, before he has actually been sworn in !:facepalm:

Not sure I blamed Biden?

As I said, Republicans have been saying since March the dem lead states have been using lockdown as a tool against Trump and in the election and lockdowns would be lifted after the Biden wins.

We now have the Governor of New York saying they need to open up a few says after Bidens win was confirmed, despite being very pro lockdown

Why do this so publicly whilst tensions are still high whatever the reason? It just fuels the nutters.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not sure I blamed Biden?

As I said, Republicans have been saying since March the dem lead states have been using lockdown as a tool against Trump and in the election and lockdowns would be lifted after the Biden wins.

We now have the Governor of New York saying they need to open up a few says after Bidens win was confirmed, despite being very pro lockdown

Why do this so publicly whilst tensions are still high whatever the reason? It just fuels the nutters.

Hardly a patch on inciting insurrection or extolling your supporters to march on the Capitol and even threaten your own Vice-President though is it ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55625707

FBI fears armed protests by Trump supporters ahead of Biden inauguration

its a credible fear, but also pandering to the amplified voices on the internet? seems to me having marches in every state dulls the focal point and size of any crowd. and one thing gun toting americans know and expect is if you start shooting, the police do shot back with prejudice. i cant see many Trump "patriots" genuinely willing to go war with law enforcement over an election result - thats unamerican. they'll bleat on about being stolen for years instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
its a credible fear, but also pandering to the amplified voices on the internet? seems to me having marches in every state dulls the focal point and size of any crowd. and one thing gun toting americans know and expect is if you start shooting, the police do shot back with prejudice. i cant see many Trump "patriots" genuinely willing to go war with law enforcement over an election result - thats unamerican. they'll bleat on about being stolen for years instead.

I see it completely opposite.

They will go to war with law enforcement, to save their democracy.
Many have been itching for this for years, decades even.

The last thing they want is government, taxation and social welfare only now do they have a movement which echos their voice.

They'll come stumbling out of their bunkers, compounds and the wilderness all bleary eyed and twitchy.
It's not going to take much incitement to set off a few with shorter fuses, the problem being they are likely to be the most heavily armed.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I see it completely opposite.

They will go to war with law enforcement, to save their democracy.
Many have been itching for this for years, decades even.

The last thing they want is government, taxation and social welfare only now do they have a movement which echos their voice.

They'll come stumbling out of their bunkers, compounds and the wilderness all bleary eyed and twitchy.
It's not going to take much incitement to set off a few with shorter fuses, the problem being they are likely to be the most heavily armed.

The act of storming Capital Hill has put the FBI and other law enforcement on high alert so it will be much more difficult for them to get away with anything. Those in position of responsibility will have taken one look at what happened last week, the lack of action by law enforcement and will now have the view of ‘not on my watch’. The death of the two police officers changed the whole dynamic.

I’m sure there will be a few incidents but as everyone is on alert it’s going to be very different to last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here