Page 557 of 720 FirstFirst ... 57457507547554555556557558559560567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 7193

Thread: Trump

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What time is the shit show on tonight?

It's currently the best thing on tv.
    I'm glad you chaps can enjoy it.

But don't forget, for some of us on here, this is our President .......
    Brighton and Hove Albion Squad Contract Durations - Updated per February 2019 Premier League Squad List

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    Which is why you are my favourite poster on NSC. Accurate and up to date Albion facts, unadorned, and succinctly put. Use that as your next strapline
    I love AZ's posts. So many ITK dicks on here, but he just posts FACT.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AZ Gull View Post

I do feel sorry for you guys who didn't vote for him. Have quite a few friends over there. It's scary.
      "I never mentioned horses!"

0 Not allowed!
      What time is the shit show on tonight?

It's currently the best thing on tv.
      I can’t keep doing these late Trump nights, with (home) working a must the following morning.

Selfishly, a 21BST start, would suit me.

0 Not allowed!
      The press conference has started.
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
      Glad you agree.

I can't speak for everyone but to me it is not that calling out CNN, The Democrats etc is defending Trump per se (that would be ridiculous). However it must be noted that you spend a lot of time attacking 'The Left' on this board and a lot of time attacking all and anything that opposes Trump. Your intention may not be to defend Trump but that is certainly how you come across to me. You won't actually come out and say it of course because you understand that you will immediately lose more credibility by doing so. However you will use every opportunity to spout some whattaboutery to deflect attention of your 'hilarious' Trump.
      That's because the left are the biggest hypocrites of the lot and from my life experiences have attempted to impose their views and actions upon me to suit their political views.
      Isn't that why other people would rail against the right? Because their life experiences have been curtailed by the right?

Credibility is a strange thing. In this thread some of the most rabid anti-Trump types should have zero credibility because they constantly have been proven wrong on positions. Yet because this is a perfect example of an echo chamber they'll be perceived as being credible because they spout the same rhetoric as the other anti-Trump types.

They don't even need to provide anything researched or proven a lot of the time. They just need to say it and it'll be believed because of the echo chamber.

Whattaboutery is the single best word for finding out hypocrites. It's a much needed thing to point out hypocrisy

To be fair, your calls about the corruption of the system and the moral bankruptcy of politicians is fair and there is much evidence to support it. The Us system is flawed as is the UK's and Australia's. It is the fact that you bring this stuff up on a thread about Trump in response to criticisms of Trump that make me question your motives. If not to deflect the spotlight from Trump why do you chose to post this stuff on this thread? (Genuine question!)
      It's point out once again the hypocrisy of those who have rabid hate for him. Would you take someone seriously if they moaned and sooked about something that they themselves do or contribute to but from the other side of the aisle?

Why do all of a sudden they have an issue with the Trump administration when there's been far more insidious and corrupt administrations in the past.

Is the difference I look at it in the context of other Presidencies and this one while different, hasn't been as yet as bad as others gone before.

I haven't watched your videos as videos are bot my chosen medium when it comes to information. My reasons are two fold. 1. I find it hard to fact check videos as citations and references are hard to follow and checking them ruins the flow of the video. 2, On a personal level i live in a small house with 3 kids and watching videos is disruptive to people.
      Then you can't really comment on my positions because without knowing the context from which I'm discussing from you're just using your preconceived bias to make an assumption.

If you'd had the time to watch them I'd hazard a guess that you'd find the people he speaks to and the information they are able to provide very interesting.

What I will say though is I would be amazed if your Dore videos are not partizan as it is nigh on impossible to tell a story or provide information without bias. I also seem to remember that you have mentioned on a few occasions on here that the videos contain left leaning views and experts? It is also hard to take them too seriously when you continue to evade the question by Stat Brother earlier in the thread about Jimmy Dore denying gas attacks by Assad in return for $$ from a lobby group. (not something I have looked into but surely you can clear this smear on your no partizan poster boy?). I think the trick with this stuff is to recognise each individual resource's bias and evaluate its worth on a case by case basis.
      As previously stated. Dore doesn't provide any of the information on the topic of conversation. He's simply the host.

All his content comes from other people. He just provides a platform for these people from many varied backgrounds who find it difficult or impossible to get any coverage on other media outlets.

Due to that diversity in background he does give voice to people who aren't as he is a liberal progressive Democrat.

He also promotes other independent platforms that are very secular in nature.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.

0 Not allowed!

He can also use this song for his next COVID-19 press conference.
      So anything less than Tottenham depending on the sides' difference in points and GD is that degree of "'ell"

If that is the case Brighton "ell is getting a bit hotter.

2 Not allowed!
      All mail in voting is corrupt...

“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      All mail in voting is corrupt...

Going by NSC brains trust she just commited whataboutery.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AZ Gull View Post

Yep....and he will be for some more years yet and when he has finished, the US will be in a lot better shape than when he started.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Going by NSC brains trust she just commited whataboutery.
      No she pointed out blatant hypocrisy.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm