Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Even though the dust has settled, its tricky to make sense of this.

Not even I thought he could take bunglecuntery quite so far.

The loss of all four lives saddens me. Absolutely senseless.

I can only hope this is a turning point for America. Maybe now the Shitspewing bungle**** has accepted his defeat, those nimrods will pipe down and piss off.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Maybe now the Shitspewing bungle**** has accepted his defeat,

He hasn't. He's said he will now help with a peaceful transition but at the same time had to add that he still doesn't accept the result. And anyone who believes he'll do anything of substance to help the transition hasn't been paying attention.

But, with any luck, he'll spend the next 13 days playing golf and propping up his courses with federal expenses.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I can only hope this is a turning point for America. Maybe now the Shitspewing bungle**** has accepted his defeat, those nimrods will pipe down and piss off.

I never underestimated Trump. Not said in praise, I thought of him as evil, scheming, without a nice bone in his body. He was and is going to do literally anything to corruptly and violently hold onto the top job. One of a kind, he makes Nixon having the Democrats office bugged look like a minor misdemeanour. Quite prepared to see complete innocents such as Heather Heyer murdered if divisive needs must, to keep that job and all the financial/ego spin offs that come with it.

For the best part of 100 years, the US hasn’t had a hater and criminal as President.

He’ll go down in history as a piece of shit.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

No chance

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Having been down the rabbit hole of alt right social media a few times since the election, I think that it is very unlikely that Trump’s base are going quietly. They remain convinced that the election was corrupt and stolen from Trump, and they believe that the MSM is lying to them about everything. And they all own guns.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"fancy a pint, after work today?"
"Nah I'm busy tonight, I think I might try my hand at overthrowing the government"
"Righto, see you in the morning"
"Yeah no probs".

[tweet]1347246356713381891[/tweet]

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
They're his views they don't concern me at all ,as i said ask an American
Regards
DF

Pathetic .... for some reason I actually expected more from you, but clearly you don’t have a problem with contempt he shows for veterans. I suspect his view of British serviceman is even more contemptible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here