Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
CNN reporting that Twitter are closing his account in the next 12 hours.

Edit: sorry locked

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seems they might be preparing the ground for invoking the 25th to remove Trump.

Rep senator sources leaking to CNN that Trump “not in his right mind” “out of control” at the moment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
US TV now.PNG

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And now Melania Trump has resigned as chief of staff

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Screaming for a policeman now, are we? Man up FFS! Talk like a ****, be called a ****. Simples. :shrug:

Filthy bullies out in force for someone who shared a potential opinion that wasn’t agreed with I see. You lowlife. Isn’t it about time you learnt to grow up and treat people with kindness even if you disagree? Yes I see you and your massive ego.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Filthy bullies out in force for someone who shared a potential opinion that wasn’t agreed with I see. You lowlife.

Oh I'm crushed. :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought about that last bit too. Army and National Guard brought in to clear peaceful protestors so that the strutting 20th century version of Mussolini, Trump, without a spiritual bone in his obese frame could walk to a church. Contrast to under deployed security personnel tonight.

Today has made it clear (if it wasn't clear before to many of us) how right wing (and majority racist) the US forces of law and order are. I'm no big fan of BLM (black lives matter, yes, absolutely, just not so keen on the variety with capital letters if you know what I mean) but when they held a demo, the police (or were they the National Guard?) were all tooled up in riot gear and ready to rumble - today? - just a token police presence and a bit of token resistance. Hell's bells - the average US policeman on the beat is more tooled up and aggressive than that lot today!

Nothing's changed - going back to my younger days in the 60s it was just the same. National Guard (and generally the police too) were always that way. "What's that? Some ni88er leading a protest march to Selma Alabama? Hey man, hold on, I'll get me coat and get tooled up and be there before you can say Uncle Tom's effin' Cabin" ...... "Huh, some kids protesting about the Viet Nam war? - Geez, un-American traitors, just let me get at those commie feckers" ............. "Democratic Convention in Chicago 1968, Mayor Daley says some leftie is trying to get the nomination - huh! Not in the Yewnited States if I can help it!" ...... get the picture?

So today, token police presence; no tear gas, let alone guns. I understand the Mayor called for the National Guard .............. but sure as f*** those good ol' boys sure took their time getting there! TBH, even though Washington is now under curfew, which'll take some policing, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the good ol' boys haven't turned out yet!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was certainly a misreading caption....I only worked it out by listening to what they were waffling on about

Well Melania must be sick and tired of being married to the orange wigman. I predict a divorce by the end of the month. :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Filthy bullies out in force for someone who shared a potential opinion that wasn’t agreed with I see. You lowlife. Isn’t it about time you learnt to grow up and treat people with kindness even if you disagree? Yes I see you and your massive ego.

You can edit your post as many times as you like, Desperate. It will still be shit :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here