Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do wonder whether this is not Antifa doing this. Seems plausible that they are doing this to stir things up and discredit.

They are t**ts at the best of times.
I guess you've missed the news cycle over the...

...LAST 4 YEARS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do wonder whether this is not Antifa doing this. Seems plausible that they are doing this to stir things up and discredit.

Gosh. You're really thick, aren't you? ??? :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

You say a lot of stupid things, but this is right up there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
c8ff74f9-83f4-4499-8999-f3de35f1b3c9.jpg

Remarkably restrained. I'd half expect him to be up on her desk, curling out a Vince.

Russia should disband and defund the KGB - They are obviously not needed any more. You just walk into the Capital Building in the US and rifle through anyone's desk that you want.

I wonder if this is a clip from the latest James Bond Movie ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Trump’s an evil being.

4 or 5 years spent deliberately exacerbating racial divisions, a faux Christian to get the vote of the born again Christian loons. Not one iota of decency or humanity.

Now the sore loser is attempting by every way possible to screw the planet and the US. His dented fragile ego, driving the muck throwing. The finale, I predicted this, encouraging armed scum to get violent.

Throughout, I’ve worried about the safety of journalists, Democrats, moderate Republicans and the honest state election officials. Seriously, an awful load of folk will be on loon hit lists. People may die.

Every cloud and all that, US political experts are now confident that there will end up being two Republican Parties. One with the Trumps, Palin and the disgusting Ted Cruz. Then a moderate party with Romney, the Bush’s and decent centre right politicians and registered voters. Making another Alt Right president almost impossible.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You're kidding right?

McConnell is nearly as responsible for this as Trump is.

He has done nothing to stop Trump's fixed election rhetoric for 2 months.
Nothing.

He's fed these flames and now crying because it's got too hot.

I have to admit I don’t really follow American politics. I wouldn’t recognize him if I saw him. I just remember him being mentioned on here then saw the extract of today’s speech. I will defer to you if you follow that madhouse.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nah, they will slink off into the night, just like Trump....

More of a threat from a “lone wolf” attack with a few grenades and a machine gun, but that couldn’t happen in the land of the free.

There are rumours that he is booked to fly into Prestwick Airport to play Golf for a month at Turnberry Golf Course from the day before the Inauguration - Nicola Sturgeon says he isn't welcome if that is true and that Golf isn't an essential purpose to enter Scotland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here