Page 537 of 781 FirstFirst ... 37437487527534535536537538539540547587637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 7803

Thread: Trump

Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy Tim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Personally I like that, though living in the UK I don´t have to. You can always spoil your ballot, which is a far better protest than not voting
    I've done that.

It's the fact you can be fined though is the unjust thing. That's not democracy.

In my opinion it's a bad system for letting it be known how dissatisfied the people are with the system.

If everyone arrives, gets their name ticked off it then doesn't show how dissatisfied people are like a system where not turning up to a vote and being able to see a % of voters v non voters can be gained.
    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      For anyone who rates Trump, please watch his daily press conferences.

You couldn't make it up - he comes across as thick, bumbling, waffling, disinterested, childish, seems much older than he is and knackered.

Even IF I loved his politics, I'd squirm watching my hero.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post

You couldn't make it up - he comes across as thick, bumbling, waffling, disinterested, childish, seems much older than he is and knackered.

It was classic when he positioned the Covid testing machine the wrong way up after taking it out of the box.

He has the common sense of a 6 year old.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      It was classic when he positioned the Covid testing machine the wrong way up after taking it out of the box.

He has the common sense of a 6 year old.
      I was looking for the footage of him unable to stop touching the kit and box.

Sadly by the time I got back to it, the clip had been buried by his next clusterf**k.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Soylent Blue View Post
      I wouldn't know where to begin unpacking all that. What racism, what mysogyny, what significant lies, what corruption, what documentation , what public records. 3 years and I haven't seen anything credable. i have seen a tape of Biden calling black kids Roaches. He is slightly over 50% in the polls, dont you think you are missing something? Why do you prioritise racism and misogyny accusations over corruption? No dont bother answering i'd probably spend over half a day re-educating you from scratch, treat the points as retorical.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music. FW Nietszche.
      Since you mentioned re-education, you could do worse than starting here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

*Whatabouttery Alert* And you haven't seen a tape of Joe Biden calling black kids roaches. You've seen a trimmed video, and read the accompanying spin/commentary, of a story he told about his days as a pool lifeguard.

But yes. I do think I'm missing something. Though not in the way you mean.
      Squat Cobbler

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      I was looking for the footage of him unable to stop touching the kit and box.

Sadly by the time I got back to it, the clip had been buried by his next clusterf**k.
      https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...295531520?s=19

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post

I saw some of yesterdays presser out in the garden I rather liked the bit where he said " The wind is blowing my hair around.... but its MY hair being blown around "....

Despite all the predicted deaths its such "good news that at least there won't be millions of deaths "

Check out the video at 49.05 in yesterdays Press conference... the guy from CNN made the mistake of reminding Don of his previous bullshit.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brightonfan1983 View Post
      Since you mentioned re-education, you could do worse than starting here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

*Whatabouttery Alert* And you haven't seen a tape of Joe Biden calling black kids roaches. You've seen a trimmed video, and read the accompanying spin/commentary, of a story he told about his days as a pool lifeguard.

But yes. I do think I'm missing something. Though not in the way you mean.
      Marvellous link..... obviously ALL fake news though
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      He is incredibly out of his depth!
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      He is incredibly out of his depth!
      Which would be fair enough.
      After all we are talking about a potentially generational global pandemic.

As said elsewhere I'm not too sure I'd want to be governed by someone 'comfortable' with the current events.

Trumpets problem (therefore everybody else's as well) is I'm sure he believes not only is he not out of his depth.
      I reckon he still thinks he's in the the foot washing bit coming out of the changing rooms.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".