Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Mitch McConnell gets a lot of stick on here but I’ve just seen an extract of his speech. The kind of statesmanship we have never seen from Trump

While that is true, his words were helpful, but remember he's about to become the minority leader and it suits him to push for more common sense and bipartisanship.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its all a bit a storm in a tea cup. it looks bad but really not much happened. Buffalo Bob and a dozen others seem to walk in the Capitol and wander around without too much fuss, and left - sure i saw him on the stairs outside. someone shot is out of keeping with all the other pictures, possibly accidental? just now ABC (think) was so bored they showing something a couple streets away.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wonder if our own glorious leader will say anything about it all.

And I would love to know what Farage thinks of it all.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
its all a bit a storm in a tea cup. it looks bad but really not much happened. Buffalo Bob and a dozen others seem to walk in the Capitol and wander around without too much fuss, and left - sure i saw him on the stairs outside. someone shot is out of keeping with all the other pictures, possibly accidental? just now ABC (think) was so bored they showing something a couple streets away.

Well, apart from rifling through the offices of Senators and Representatives, smashing windows, injuring police officers and halting the government in the process of certifying a democratic election, of course.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1346917723373187082[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Trump's terrified, a dead man walking.

Owes a lot of nasty people a lot of money. China...Russia..just name two.

A failed trade war with the Chinese that damaged US Soybean farmers more than it benefitted them and brownnosing Putin in order to keep him on side..

Trump will be dead within the next year.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
It's Mental - Trump might get removed from Office Tomorrow

My 'American' sister in Law is in love with Trump.....her family think that he was cheated......they hate immigrants but seem to have forgotton that herself was an immigrant from The Philippines 40 years ago!!
On Obama....many times she told us in phone calls ' A negro has no place in the White House' it really is unbelievable her attitude....and looking at Trumps supporters shes not alone.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well, apart from rifling through the offices of Senators and Representatives, smashing windows, injuring police officers and halting the government in the process of certifying a democratic election, of course.

sure its unedifying, but this is limpest coup i've ever seen. just going by what im seeing in the pictures, its remarkable how calm the police in the building were. the protesters seem to have been fairly unchallenged, said their piece and left. im comparing to what it could be.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mitch McConnell gets a lot of stick on here but I’ve just seen an extract of his speech. The kind of statesmanship we have never seen from Trump
You're kidding right?

McConnell is nearly as responsible for this as Trump is.

He has done nothing to stop Trump's fixed election rhetoric for 2 months.
Nothing.

He's fed these flames and now crying because it's got too hot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here