Page 532 of 781 FirstFirst ... 32432482522529530531532533534535542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7803

Thread: Trump

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He’s behaving more and more like a senile old relative every day. Yesterday he seemingly forgot the word ventilators...and kept referring to how the US was manufacturing hundreds of “medical things”. And after boasting how he knew more about South Korea than anyone he stated the population of Seoul as 38m...only 4 times out. The assumption is he Googled Seoul before and confused the 38m above sea-level with the population.
    I can’t help but laugh when he speaks at his daily press conferences. A waffling old fool grasping for the facts written on the bit of paper right in front of him, and for oxygen.

When someone speaks next to him such as at the live press conference on Sky etc just now, who actually has some grey matter and graphs, he fiddles around, a bored fish out of water

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      This press conference is one of the best yet. As I don't live in America, it's absolutely hilarious. If I did, not so much.....

Trump just speaks complete gibberish. Actually not capable of stringing a proper sentence together. "If I was wearing a hat....".

Amazing stuff!
      "I never mentioned horses!"

0 Not allowed!
      I canít believe that so many Americans are idiots. All the ones I know think heís a dangerous fool. What sort of hold has he on his people?
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      I canít help but laugh when he speaks at his daily press conferences. A waffling old fool grasping for the facts written on the bit of paper right in front of him, and for oxygen.

When someone speaks next to him such as at the live press conference on Sky etc just now, who actually has some grey matter and graphs, he fiddles around, a bored fish out of water
      He does look bored with it all doesn't he.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brightonfan1983 View Post
      The thing I cannot get my head around, genuinely, is that it's been like this since day one. But. Despite the racism. The misogyny. The xenophobia. The lies. The corruption. That this is all documented and a matter of public record. Despite all this? He is today pretty much 50:50 in the polls.

I wouldn't know where to begin unpacking all that. What racism, what mysogyny, what significant lies, what corruption, what documentation , what public records. 3 years and I haven't seen anything credable. i have seen a tape of Biden calling black kids Roaches. He is slightly over 50% in the polls, dont you think you are missing something? Why do you prioritise racism and misogyny accusations over corruption? No dont bother answering i'd probably spend over half a day re-educating you from scratch, treat the points as retorical.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music. FW Nietszche.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bodian View Post
      He does look bored with it all doesn't he.
      Questions next, where he’s rude and cut offs journalists with any questions that put the buffoon on the spot.

Dr Birx just then, followed by a burke.
      Last edited by Weststander; 31-03-2020 at 22:16.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dejavuatbtn View Post
      I canít believe that so many Americans are idiots. All the ones I know think heís a dangerous fool. What sort of hold has he on his people?

See post #5315 and you will learn that......

Trump has done and said nothing wrong, and only done and said only right things. Fool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Serious car crash tv this. Waving and mumbling at the graphs that he doesn't understand.....
      "I never mentioned horses!"

1 Not allowed!
      Anyone else getting a dodgy TV picture of the press conference? Mine’s giving a shiny Shredded Wheat on the top of Trump’s bonce.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      Very strange how you seem to support the senile Trump, but you don't 'support' The Albion on an Albion forum, only gloating and posting when we are losing.
      Odd person.
      I'd put it stronger.

Spency is too stupid and irrelevant for me to put on ignore. I'd never put him on ignore. He's a reminder to us all that taking a tiny minute to think something through, consider the big picture, and also be mindful that being a dick isn't a good look, is not a given, and that some of us need to work on this, hard, every day, or we end up being the NSC equivalent of the village idiot. Odd, indeed.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk