Page 524 of 781 FirstFirst ... 24424474514521522523524525526527534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 7804

Thread: Trump

  1. #5231
    Members Jim Van Winkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,832


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndhurst 14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And then add in the fact that a lot of these poor buggers who have lost their jobs lose their, and their families, health cover. Just what you need in the current crisis.

    When this eventually gets sorted out one of the first things that has to happen in America is a complete reform of their Healthcare system - it's broken and completely immoral.
    With Trump V Biden coming up later this year it ain’t gunna be happening anytime soon. People thought 2016 sucked, 2020 is gunna suck harder.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #5232
      Living the dream Lyndhurst 14's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Upper East Side, New York City
      Posts
      3,877


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Van Winkle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      With Trump V Biden coming up later this year it ain’t gunna be happening anytime soon. People thought 2016 sucked, 2020 is gunna suck harder.
      Yeah, I think you're probably right. The longer I live in this country the more it baffles me.
      "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you" George Carlin
    • #5233
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Geelong, Australia
      Posts
      11,139


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I have a theory that this is Tyrones first step to distancing himself from Trump.

      His dogmatic attachment to all things right leaning means he cannot criticise anyone on the right.

      So the first thing he has to do is move Trump to the left.

      Once this sticks he will be free to criticise him.
      See this where the Brits seem clueless on anything US.

      Every link I post comes from left leaning liberal commentators and journalists. Are you not aware of that?

      But because you don't follow it even remotely closely you come up with some hair brained view to try and seem in top of things.

      I didn't move Trump to the left. Liberal US commentators and journalists are saying Trump has out letter the Democrats in this case. Get it?

      Every link I've posted comes from left leaning sources. If you choose not to watch them then it's all on you for having nothing more than a base knowledge of the opinions coming out of the US.

      Your post is a perfect example of forming an opinion without even reading and understanding what is put before you.

      It's hilarious people think Trump is right wing. How dumb are they? He's a flip flopping non political capatlist that doesn't give a shit about political dogma. His god is the greenback.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    • #5234
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Geelong, Australia
      Posts
      11,139


      0 Not allowed!
      Both as bad as each other...

      It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    • #5235
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Posts
      12,625


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      See this where the Brits seem clueless on anything US.

      Every link I post comes from left leaning liberal commentators and journalists. Are you not aware of that?

      But because you don't follow it even remotely closely you come up with some hair brained view to try and seem in top of things.

      I didn't move Trump to the left. Liberal US commentators and journalists are saying Trump has out letter the Democrats in this case. Get it?

      Every link I've posted comes from left leaning sources. If you choose not to watch them then it's all on you for having nothing more than a base knowledge of the opinions coming out of the US.

      Your post is a perfect example of forming an opinion without even reading and understanding what is put before you.

      It's hilarious people think Trump is right wing. How dumb are they? He's a flip flopping non political capatlist that doesn't give a shit about political dogma. His god is the greenback.
      Apologies TB but I wasn't commenting on Trump I was merely expressing an opinion based on your posting habits.

      As I indicated in a later post I may be way off but it amused and interested me that you have appeared to become more critical of Trump while simultaneously deciding that he is 'very left leaning'. To be fair this may well not have happened simultaneously as I haven't been on this thread for a while.

      I am not really aware of the sources of your videos as I haven't watched any of them (Like I say I've not been on this thread for a while). Although it must be said I am a little surprised that you are posting from left leaning sources. Hopefully you will take in what you are viewing and it balances out your political view somewhat.

      I wonder how telling it is that you finally appear to be crawling out of Trumps backside? Will more Americans also start to see him for what he is and join you?
      Last edited by BadFish; 27-03-2020 at 06:30.
    • #5236
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Geelong, Australia
      Posts
      11,139


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Apologies TB but I wasn't commenting on Trump I was merely expressing an opinion based on your posting habits.

      As I indicated in a later post I may be way off but it amused and interested me that you have appeared to become more critical of Trump while simultaneously deciding that he is 'very left leaning'. To be fair this may well not have happened simultaneously as I haven't been on this thread for a while.
      I'm most critical of the most corrupt. At present that is the Democrats. Check out the video I posted last and Dylan Rattigan stating that Pelosi/Schumer are the most dangerous political duo in US politics.

      I am not really aware of the sources of your videos as I haven't watched any of them (Like I say I've not been on this thread for a while). Although it must be said I am a little surprised that you are posting from left leaning sources. Hopefully you will take in what you are viewing and it balances out your political view somewhat.
      My political views are Libertarian. So people who hold those views regularly agree with true liberals. The left leaning liberal despises the far left just as much they detest the far right.

      I wonder how telling it is that you finally appear to be crawling out of Trumps backside? Will more Americans also start to see him for what he is and join you?
      I was never up his arse. I just find him hilarious as a character in politics. It's been an interesting study in watching the lies of the media perpetrate myths and conclusions that didn't match the facts.

      More and more Americans are now seeing him as the lesser of two evils. That says a lot about the corruption from the other side wouldn't you say for that to happen?

      What America needs is a change from the two party system it now has.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    • #5237
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Posts
      12,625


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm most critical of the most corrupt. At present that is the Democrats. Check out the video I posted last and Dylan Rattigan stating that Pelosi/Schumer are the most dangerous political duo in US politics.



      My political views are Libertarian. So people who hold those views regularly agree with true liberals. The left leaning liberal despises the far left just as much they detest the far right.



      I was never up his arse. I just find him hilarious as a character in politics. It's been an interesting study in watching the lies of the media perpetrate myths and conclusions that didn't match the facts.

      More and more Americans are now seeing him as the lesser of two evils. That says a lot about the corruption from the other side wouldn't you say for that to happen?

      What America needs is a change from the two party system it now has.
      Thanks for clearing that up.
      Last edited by BadFish; 27-03-2020 at 07:16.
    • #5238
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Uffern
      Posts
      26,785


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Van Winkle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This time a right wing leader was very much in favor for a left wing idea. In this case the UBI.
      UBI isn't a left wing idea - it's a politically neutral one. It's been strongly promoted by economists and theorists of both left and right. The conservative view is that it would reduce a lot of the state bureaucracy in providing welfare and other benefits. It would also provide a safety net for entrepreneurs wanting to start up businesses.

      Yes, there are plenty of people on the left who propose it but it's by no means exclusive to them
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
    • #5239
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      57,579


      1 Not allowed!
      ]

      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm most critical of the most corrupt. At present that is the Democrats. Check out the video I posted last and Dylan Rattigan stating that Pelosi/Schumer are the most dangerous political duo in US politics.
      Would that be the same Dylan Ratigan, who failed by quite some margin to get elected to Congress, only gaining 11% of the vote.

      The man who was on the fringes of TV political punditry until 2012 ish.

      Now most closely associated and working with Jimmy Dore, who himself insists Assad didn't gas his own people in Syria, while recieving to $2,500 donation from a pro Assad lobby group.
      Who was pro Sanders but is also pro Trump and a massive critic of the Russia investigation.

      That Dylan Ratigan?
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".
    • #5240
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      10,955


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm parroting Jimmy Dore.

      Get it right thicko.
      Dr Fauci is working with Hilary Clinton and the Democrats to make Covid19 appear to be a killer virus purely to topple Trump from the Presidency.

      When Trump said you’ll all be back at work and in the churches by Easter Fauci replied ".....the virus will decide that."

      This evil scientist needs to be stopped.
      Last edited by knocky1; 27-03-2020 at 09:11.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •