Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I see he's restarted peddling conspiracy theories about the Dominion signature matching software. Apparently a 70% error rate in one County indictes FRAUD - no, it indicates that the software is working and referring signature verification to actual people, if anything it is an indicator that the threshold for acceptance in that county was set too high.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That bonkers Kraken woman is still feeding the fantasy. She's now claiming four (count 'em) cases of fraud that she wants to take to the Supreme Court. But to do so, she needs funds and, guess what, there's a donation button for the suckers, er Trump supporters, to contribute.

Guess grifters gotta grift.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I have to admit that I've rather enjoyed the drama of the bell-endery going on on the other side of the pond, and have been reading as many articles as I can.

One of the things that I could never quite grasp was why the fraud claims were never properly explored in any of the court cases. Team Trump are forever moaning that if only someone would hear the evidence... but it turns out that they've had several opportunities for just that to happen.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...-of-team-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I find this incredibly hard to believe - more fake news from the lamestream media:-

[tweet]1339981649749159937[/tweet]

On the other hand!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Trump is throwing pardons around like confetti before he gets evicted, including the 4 Blackwater guards who murdered Iraqi civilians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/22/us/politics/trump-pardons.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Perhaps he wants everyone to focus on those particular pardons and not some others that he wants to slip under the radar while the outrage is directed elsewhere ? ???

Maybe his "coffee boy that he hardly knew" - George Popadopoulos, for example ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Caught on a phone call pleading the Georgia election officials to “find” votes in his favour.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Caught on a phone call pleading the Georgia election officials to “find” votes in his favour.
Only 11,000 odd votes! Surely there must be some down a sofa in Atlanta?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
For the sake of future world peace he really needs to be silenced.....permanently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here