Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know it doesn't look like it at the moment, but the Red Wave is still coming, right?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can *almost* see Trumpo carrying on this crusade for the next four years and, in 2023, launching a bid for 2024 re-election purely on the basis of "I won bigly, but they stole the election. I should be President again." Tagline: Trump Wants Another Term :lol:

Catchy three-word chants to include:

WE WERE ROBBED
DEMS ARE CHEATS
JOE IS SLOW
NO POST VOTES
FREE DONALD TRUMP

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I can *almost* see Trumpo carrying on this crusade for the next four years and, in 2023, launching a bid for 2024 re-election purely on the basis of "I won bigly, but they stole the election. I should be President again." Tagline: Trump Wants Another Term [emoji38]

Catchy three-word chants to include:

WE WERE ROBBED
DEMS ARE CHEATS
JOE IS SLOW
NO POST VOTES
FREE DONALD TRUMP
And if he can position himself as a candidate as early as possible he can then claim all criminal charges are political.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Donald Trump paid a visit to Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va. on Nov. 20, representing the 296th time the 45th President has visited one of his 17 golf clubs (and, for most of them, presumably played some golf) since becoming President on Jan. 20, 2017. He has now paid 298 visits to any golf course as President.

Trump arrived to his D.C.-area golf club on Saturday just before 11 a.m. Trump arrives at his golf club as he continues to slink largely out of public view in the waning days of his presidency. Absurd, last-minute legal maneuvers and political pressure applied by the Trump administration, his campaign and surrogates have all failed to have any material impact on the election results.

Trump prefers to play golf in the mornings, while the Secret Service follows around Trump in golf carts that, so far, have cost American taxpayers nearly $765,000 to use. Trump claims to have a USGA handicap index under 5, but he is thought to have a vanity handicap that makes him seem better at the sport than he is.

The Secret Service has spent over $950,000 to stay overnight at Trump-owned properties, including his New Jersey country club.

So out of 1,400 days (20th Nov 2017) trump has spent over 20% of his time playing golf, what a shite game.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Loading The Supreme Court with an Alt Right majority, I thought that was going to save him.

The end is in now sight for the racist and bully.

A good day.
It's finally over. As many of us predicted, he was just trying to grift Republican donors for as much as possible before running away.

Unfortunately for Donald, he'll have to pay all the donations to Rudi.

What did he call his book? "The Art of The Deal'.

Trump is so shit at business.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's finally over. As many of us predicted, he was just trying to grift Republican donors for as much as possible before running away.

Unfortunately for Donald, he'll have to pay all the donations to Rudi.

What did he call his book? "The Art of The Deal'.

Trump is so shit at business.

So pleased with the outcome of US politics this month.

Next, I hope most Republican congressman moderate once not under the spell and pressure of his mass vile support base.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
rEd wAVe iS cOming.

tRuMp laNdSLidE.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Donald Trump paid a visit to Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va. on Nov. 20, representing the 296th time the 45th President has visited one of his 17 golf clubs (and, for most of them, presumably played some golf) since becoming President on Jan. 20, 2017. He has now paid 298 visits to any golf course as President.

Trump arrived to his D.C.-area golf club on Saturday just before 11 a.m. Trump arrives at his golf club as he continues to slink largely out of public view in the waning days of his presidency. Absurd, last-minute legal maneuvers and political pressure applied by the Trump administration, his campaign and surrogates have all failed to have any material impact on the election results.

Trump prefers to play golf in the mornings, while the Secret Service follows around Trump in golf carts that, so far, have cost American taxpayers nearly $765,000 to use. Trump claims to have a USGA handicap index under 5, but he is thought to have a vanity handicap that makes him seem better at the sport than he is.

The Secret Service has spent over $950,000 to stay overnight at Trump-owned properties, including his New Jersey country club.

So out of 1,400 days (20th Nov 2017) trump has spent over 20% of his time playing golf, what a shite game.

Getting in as much golf as he can before he goes to jail. New York state can now press ahead with their numerous investigations. President on the 20th, Joe's inauguration on the 20th and Trump indicted on the 21st. Now that would be a story.

el punal

Orf he goes! How I would love to see the faces of his most rabid supporters, both in and out of government, at this latest revelation. The likes of Lindsay “Arse Licking” Graham, Matt “Gas Mask” Gaetz, Jim “Mr.Shouty” Jordan, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and the cast of millions of Forever Trumpers.

I think the world can sleep more easily tonight. :wave:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I suppose at least Spence and the Aussie moron have disappeared.

Unlike some others who have been massive Trump apologists but apparently "never supported him".

It used to be quite amusing watching them determined to get the last word in. Then disappearing in ever decreasing circles with countless links to spurious websites

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here