Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
So, what reforms did President Obama bring in for this police brutality, as it’s been going on for years?
(However, reports that I’ve read are that more police get killed by blacks than blacks get killed by police).

Also, the brutality (your words), it from local police forces, not the Feds, Therefore, this is nothing to do with the President as it’s controlled by the local states. And, the states with the worst records (again, from what I’ve read) are Democrat states.

The problem with all of these things is that ‘stats’ can be used to support whatever you want, but the state police are not controlled by the President.

Another fact is that most black killings are by blacks. So BLM unless it’s a black person taking it (that’s how it comes across).

There’s a shitload of stuff to say against Trump, but until people choose to face the realities of why so many blacks are involved in ‘police incidents’ (by this, I mean more than just the killings) then nothing will be achieved.

There are many factors, such as for example, more blacks will come from a single parent home with no father figure, and are more likely to end up in gangs, hence a more criminal lifestyle. So, if a higher percentage of that demographic is engaged in serious criminal activity, then logically, the percentage of deaths for their demographic will be higher.

Rogue cops need to be prosecuted but in the current age it seems as though trial be twitter/social media is the way. Virtue signalling will not solve the root cause.

Personally, I think the choice between Trump and Biden is insane, If this is the best that the Dems can offer up after 4 years, then god help America.

To me, it's a strange argument to say "Trump is bad, but Obama was also bad"....what you need to figure out is "who is worse?" Biden at least acknowledges that there is an issue, as did Obama....Obama, by the way, did do some things to help tackle the issue, but certainly not enough.

You view of BLM is absolute nonsense, it only comes across like that to you because you clearly have certain biases.

larus

To me, it's a strange argument to say "Trump is bad, but Obama was also bad"....what you need to figure out is "who is worse?" Biden at least acknowledges that there is an issue, as did Obama....Obama, by the way, did do some things to help tackle the issue, but certainly not enough.

You view of BLM is absolute nonsense, it only comes across like that to you because you clearly have certain biases.

Sounds like you don’t like facts, just like your own opinions. Until people actually deal with the facts/root cause, nothing will change.

Also, typical reply is to attack the person when you find their arguments challenge your own bias.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Sounds like you don’t like facts, just like your own opinions. Until people actually deal with the facts/root cause, nothing will change.

Also, typical reply is to attack the person when you find their arguments challenge your own bias.

You didn't have an argument, you simply said 'that’s how it comes across'. You've made an assumption that BLM do not care about a black person's life, unless they've been killed by a cop. It's nonsense. It's similar to the all lives matter response to BLM.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
none of the puppets have any power. There is no reason to vote for anyone. There is no lesser evil, because there are no dynamics - its just a myth. National & global development is a fixed process, nothing that you or anyone else can interact with or intervene in.

let's just have an orgy then kill ourselves!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Trump walks up the WH steps, takes his mask off, met by the propaganda photographer then lingers inside with staff with the mask still off.

The downdraught of AirForce One blowing the waxed Shredded Wheat about.

Unless he’s lied throughout, he’s carrying a disease that can be deadly.

A photo shoot of the orange buffoon, obviously more important than lives.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Trump walks up the WH steps, takes his mask off, met by the propaganda photographer then lingers inside with staff with the mask still off.

The downdraught of AirForce One blowing the waxed Shredded Wheat about.

Unless he’s lied throughout, he’s carrying a disease that can be deadly.

A photo shoot of the orange buffoon, obviously more important than lives.

Clearly struggling for breath as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly struggling for breath as well.

While being propped up by arse kicking steroids.

Thankfully people are renowned for making rational decisions while on 'roids. :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Quite frankly people that dont want this maniac dead should be ashamed of themselves.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Quite frankly people that dont want this maniac dead should be ashamed of themselves.

It's win-win.

He lives and it is a life saved, or he dies and there is one less cruel and vindictive person with great influence out there.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
When this pile of excrement was admitted to hospital with Covid-19 I thought, maybe, he’ll understand how other Americans who had contracted the virus (and their loved ones) would have felt, how, maybe, he would start listening and implement the advice give by the experts - both scientific and medical. But no. The complete f***tard decides to endanger his secret service agents, medical staff and any other poor bugger in the way by doing his “drive by” photo opportunity for no other reason than it suits his narcissistic needs.

I genuinely hope he has a very uncomfortable time with his virus, I genuinely hope he gets massacred in the election, I genuinely hope he then gets charged with every past misdemeanour that he’s committed. I genuinely hope that he gets well and truly humiliated. And, then, I genuinely hope he f***s off for good.

There is only one person that Trumpo cares about, himself. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's nothing more than a troll.

He probably did have covid, but it's nowhere near as bad as he's making out (or it's being made out to be). At regular intervals he was being shown to be 'working', or he was tweeting, or waving to his fans. There was no sustained period where he would've been, say, on a ventilator, or in any kind of really serious danger. And yet he'll come out of it saying he had it worse than anyone ever – even those people who died – and he made it through because he's healthy; more healthy than anyone else in the world ever.

He's such a tedious bore.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Im white and man and broke, so two out of three.

Neither Trump or Biden got any power over the issues you raise. American presidents are marionettes. All decisions are made elsewhere, by people with real power.

There is no democracy. Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton... all in the same men's club, putting on the greatest show on earth.

The oligarchs will win this election as they always have and always will.

So why the need for the cheap 'borderline senile' comment? Got any proof of that, or just in response to what you've heard from Trump (who, let's face it, isn't exactly the most coherent of figures...)?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

That sounds like something...

...Trump would say...

Congratulations.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If someone close to him dies as a result of him checking himself out of hospital despite clearly still being ill then I hope their family take him to the cleaners for everything he's got.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Whatever he had - if anything - he's got a genuine Messiah Complex now. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid...

THere was a septic twunt on R4 this morning harping on about how brilliant he is. It makes my piss boil how ****ing stupid most of America is.

Even more so that we seem to be following them into the abyss.

Europe must be pissing their pants laughing at us. :rant:

Which explains the price of sheets! :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He’s an absolute baller

To have the front he does, can’t not be impressed and horrified at the same time.

It’s one last attempt to open the economy as he knows unless he does he’s going to be out

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s an absolute baller

To have the front he does, can’t not be impressed and horrified at the same time.

It’s one last attempt to open the economy as he knows unless he does he’s going to be out

I can honestly say I'm not impressed by a single thing he says or does. The guy is full of shit and gets zero respect from me, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here