Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's fine.

Any suggestion to he contrary is fake news - zuh!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The same playbook as Johnson.

Initially supposedly a mild case. Then off to hospital. The next move is that it'll be a bit touch and go for a couple days, and then a full recovery.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I can go by what I'm watching, but the drug he has taken is "highly experimental", "nowhere near release" and only tested on 275 people.

.. and the White House has released that information.

Bonkers.

the treatment is called REGN-COV2 and in phase 3 trails. means its considered safe enough to be given to thousands of patients under clinical monitoring.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
the treatment is called REGN-COV2 and in phase 3 trails. means its considered safe enough to be given to thousands of patients under clinical monitoring.

As I said, only posting what I'm watching on US news. The point being that the White House is openly reporting his medication is quite bizarre.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
His opponents all wishing him well, Obama just made a statement and Democrats pulling all negative advertising.

I hope he gets better, not wishing illness on anybody, but would Trump do the same ?

Of course he wouldn't.

I hope he doesn’t get better. World will be a much safer place.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I hope he doesn’t get better. World will be a much safer place.

It's a life. Just because he doesn't care about most, caring about his makes us better.

Although I wish him to recover, I hope this is a massive wake up call to his supporters in America.

It's obviously already been a wake up call to the White House according to reports. All wearing masks for the first time.

With level of protection available, there is no reason for the President of the USA to get this virus at all. Not at this stage.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's a life. Just because he doesn't care about most, caring about his makes us better.

Although I wish him to recover, I hope this is a massive wake up call to his supporters in America.

It's obviously already been a wake up call to the White House according to reports. All wearing masks for the first time.

With level of protection available, there is no reason for the President of the USA to get this virus at all. Not at this stage.

Nope. Evil, white supremacist, dangerous world leader with dictatorial tendencies. Would be no loss to the planet, both for current and future generations.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
My heart goes out to all the Trumpers I've come across on social media in the last 6 months who were absolutely convinced that Covid-19 was a Democrat hoax to stop Trump getting re-elected. I can't imagine the state of their brains this evening.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Nope. Evil, white supremacist, dangerous world leader with dictatorial tendencies. Would be no loss to the planet, both for current and future generations.

It depends how you want to perceived. Obama, Biden all wishing him a recovery.

Trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well when she got arrested.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It depends how you want to perceived. Obama, Biden all wishing him a recovery.

Trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well when she got arrested.

That because they’re being diplomatic and not wanting to cause any negative effect on the Dems campaign. I’m on a UK football message board so can be a bit more honest.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My heart goes out to all the Trumpers I've come across on social media in the last 6 months who were absolutely convinced that Covid-19 was a Democrat hoax to stop Trump getting re-elected. I can't imagine the state of their brains this evening.

If this is what they thought then i would imagine not much has changed in their scambled minds.

This will be explained away in a similarly illogical manner.

Juan Albion

If this is what they thought then i would imagine not much has changed in their scambled minds.

This will be explained away in a similarly illogical manner.

Exactly. It will go from being a Democratic hoax to a Democratic coup in which a sneaky leftie put something in his cheeseburger.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Exactly. It will go from being a Democratic hoax to a Democratic coup in which a sneaky leftie put something in his cheeseburger.

Given them 5 minutes to work out the details and then let us know what they come up with. Love a good loon.

Juan Albion

Given them 5 minutes to work out the details and then let us know what they come up with. Love a good loon.

The thing is, there really are a lot of them. It is not an obscure weirdo position in some corners of the US. They genuinely believe all this guff. But the latest is that any vaccine that becomes available will include a microchip so Bill Gates/Soros/WHO/UN/whoever can control them, so they won't be taking any. Darwin in action.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The thing is, there really are a lot of them. It is not an obscure weirdo position in some corners of the US. They genuinely believe all this guff. But the latest is that any vaccine that becomes available will include a microchip so Bill Gates/Soros/WHO/UN/whoever can control them, so they won't be taking any. Darwin in action.
Reading the comments after a BBC article saying that he didn't say Coronavirus is a hoax is painful reading. People screaming fake news at the beeb and posting videos as evidence (more or less the same one) he did say it.

The videos prove nothing but people are convinced the BBC is fake news. Anyone disagreeing with the group think is branded a Trump shill etc etc.

Is it politics that is broken or our own media literacy?

We are doomed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here