Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hilarious ! the MAGA bunch won't get it though !

I didn't spot it until I went full screen but there's something written on the box in the background, something along the lines of 'my daddy never hugged me'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
US setting new records for Covid-19 cases, " President Trump has said that the US is on its way to a "tremendous victory" over Covid-19.
The US has the highest number of confirmed coronavirus cases anywhere in the world, as well as the highest death toll worldwide with close to 130,000 fatalities.
In his message to Americans on US Independence Day, he again blamed China for the virus and said that the US was coming back.
"Our country will be greater than ever before," he said a day after the US registered a record 57,562 new cases, according to data from the Covid Tracking Project.
Celebrations for this year's Independence Day were subdued with many events cancelled to prevent a further spread of the virus. "

Could be a new record tomorrow too !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today is the day that death rates in the US have reached 400 dead per million of the population.

It seems to rise between 2 and 3 a day, so the 500 milestone might be reached by our August bank holiday.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Easy target now for trumps blame game, its those far lefties plotting to overthrow the good ol USA , The old enemy ....they should be so lucky.

I knew Trump would play the McCarthy-esque Commies card, but thought he’d leave it to the autumn, in slinging mud at Biden and the Democrats.

This a sign that he’s getting seriously worried, as the US falls apart under his joke of a racist reign.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I knew Trump would play the McCarthy-esque Commies card, but thought he’d leave it to the autumn, in slinging mud at Biden and the Democrats.

This a sign that he’s getting seriously worried, as the US falls apart under his joke of a racist reign.
Indeed. The oldest trick in the book, create an imaginary threat that never materialises because you claim to have seen it first and dealt with it..... While the real threat to Americans rises virtually unchecked.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Today is the day that death rates in the US have reached 400 dead per million of the population.

It seems to rise between 2 and 3 a day, so the 500 milestone might be reached by our August bank holiday.

The UK figure is 655

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The UK figure is 655

The history behind NSC and that figure is that Trumpet's policies and procedures were called a success when the number was down at 150, while ours was considerably higher.

That in turn caused along debate over population density and land mass.

Since then I've kept an occasional eye on that metric as a way of keeping an analytical eye on how our cousins are doing.

It's not good is it?

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loving CNN just now, they’re taking Trump apart.

Likened to a one hit wonder pop star, who keeps having to replay that single hit, it’s all they have to say. In his case, he’s reverted back to his only political message of racism and hate.

Such a clown.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Loving CNN just now, they’re taking Trump apart.

Likened to a one hit wonder pop star, who keeps having to replay that single hit, it’s all they have to say. In his case, he’s reverted back to his only political message of racism and hate.

Such a clown.

His fans all still LOVE that one track, though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Down to a new low approval rating of 38%

Which is nice.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
[tweet]1279947673051815941[/tweet]

:ffsparr:

Dumb arse...

If I am not mistaken all of the above claims, were a result of world wide collaborations in some form or another or from foreign nationals that moved to the USA from all over the world.

Yet he wants to stop immigration and blames foreigners for the countries problems, yet takes credit for their achievements...

Christ on a unicycle juggling moray eels, the main man behind the Apollo 11 was a Nazi....

The man is a buffoon

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Down to a new low approval rating of 38%

Which is nice.

Nice for almost the whole wide world. But not perhaps so nice for the shallow make-Britain-great-again clowns in Downing Street. A Trump defeat would see the arrival of a Brexit-sceptic, Europhile leader of the western world more likely to see the grown-ups in Brussels and Berlin as people he can do business with.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
[tweet]1279947673051815941[/tweet]

:ffsparr:

Hmm.... the atom was first split by Rutherford, a New Zealander working in Cambridge. The telephone was invented by Bell, a Scot working in Canada. Our modern day electricity A/C system was thought out by Tesla, a Serb, admittedly working in the US. And while the internet was formulated in the US, the worldwide web was mainly the work of Berners-Lee, a Brit, working in Switzerland.

I think a lot of military historians would be gasping at the idea that the Americans won two world wars - the first was virtually finished by the time the first GIs arrived.

Still, he managed to spell Mars correctly

EDIT: Just checked this and Tesla was a Croat, not a Serb - wars have been fought for less
EDIT again ... and Rutherford's experiments were in Manchester and Bell was working in Boston at the time. That will teach me to post in a hurry. But the principle is the same: these are scarcely American inventions

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yes the guy is an absolute goon , he is obviously used to bullying opponents across the board room table and his record of bad debt , bankruptcy speaks for itself , on the other side you have Hillary tied up in all sorts of bother and Obama seemingly up to his elbows in Bill Gates....the Russians and Chinese must be pissing themselves, really..!

Teslas' working drawings and calculations were all taken by the FBI and kept " out of harms way" for 60 years ...?? ground breaking research hidden for 2 generations ...great work Don...:rolleyes:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nice for almost the whole wide world. But not perhaps so nice for the shallow make-Britain-great-again clowns in Downing Street. A Trump defeat would see the arrival of a Brexit-sceptic, Europhile leader of the western world more likely to see the grown-ups in Brussels and Berlin as people he can do business with.

Democrat controlled Congress have already said that they will block any trade deal if Brexit threatens the Good Friday Agreement, and no-deal Brexit will just that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here