Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All sold out of ‘Make America Great’ baseball caps in trailer park convenience stores from Tallahassee to Boise, Idaho and all points in between.

According to a Twitterite at the same point in his presidency Obama's AR was:-

47%

Double :ohmy:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I found this piece, instigated by a tweet from James Woods interesting...

"Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/18/politics/donald-trump-james-woods-2020-reelection/index.html

Yes - that is interesting. I would also recommend Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance - a side of the States we don't often see from here. There is a film of the book later this year. It's a eye-opening read.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I found this piece, instigated by a tweet from James Woods interesting...

"Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/18/politics/donald-trump-james-woods-2020-reelection/index.html

In a way James Woods is stating the obvious, Trump is an unbridled Nationalist. We knew that already.

His work to ruin the Paris Climate Agreement put the short-termism of US jobs and some polluting, don’t give a f*ck corporations ahead of mankind’s interests.

The planet is worse for it, future generations of Americans will suffer too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unbelievable. His people are suffering more than anywhere else in the world and Doctor Forest Trump is on some sort of kick back from the companies making hydroxychloroquine.

Whether he has taken it or not, (I suspect the latter) a lot of rednecks will take hydroxychloroquine now, more deaths to follow.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol you lot are wild. I bring up Biden and I am told to **** off, get out of the thread, make my own thread, calls for the mods to ban me from the thread. But you lot spent 3 pages talking about a man in GA being shot by a bunch of white racist rednecks when it has sweet FA to do with the idiot in the White House. Nuts.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
McCanns are laughing all the way to the bank.

These Trump threads are so boring though, it's the same people back slapping each other, posting hilariously bias information from a social media site known for censoring opinions they disagree with. Lots and lots of propaganda all over the place.

Lol you lot are wild. I bring up Biden and I am told to **** off, get out of the thread, make my own thread, calls for the mods to ban me from the thread. But you lot spent 3 pages talking about a man in GA being shot by a bunch of white racist rednecks when it has sweet FA to do with the idiot in the White House. Nuts.

This thread has almost 700 pages. You joined in on page 10 with some standard Trump whataboutery in a reply to a **** pushing Sandy Hook conspiracy bullshit, with some McCann conspiracy fodder just for good measure. From my memory of your posts on here, they are often in the 'yeah, but...' vein.
No idea if people do tell you to **** off/ask for you to be banned from the thread, but seems to me like you only have yourself to blame for that.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Unbelievable. His people are suffering more than anywhere else in the world and Doctor Forest Trump is on some sort of kick back from the companies making hydroxychloroquine.

Whether he has taken it or not, (I suspect the latter) a lot of rednecks will take hydroxychloroquine now, more deaths to follow.

Hydroxychloroquine, marketed under the name Plaquenil, is a medication used in the management of some cases of lupus and arthritis and in the treatment of uncomplicated malaria infections.

Hydroxychloroquine requires a prescription to be dispensed by a pharmacy in the United States. As a result, it is not possible to legally buy hydroxychloroquine online without first getting a prescription and hydroxychloroquine OTC is not available in the United States. The first step to getting a hydroxychloroquine prescription is consulting with a medical provider who can prescribe in the US. People who need a hydroxychloroquine sulfate prescription can connect with a local medical provider through Push Health who will be able to prescribe hydroxychloroquine when appropriate to do so.

Don't shoot the messenger. :shrug:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
He is 73, it might just be the case that the old **** has arthritis. :drama:

Can you get arthritis of the brain ?

I think you may have cracked it, Trump is a clueless prick and may well have arthritis of the brain along with all the other leaders and experts.

ENGLAND'S deputy chief medical officer, Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, has said there is 30 days in February.

When asked why the Government hadn't imposed a quarantine on international travellers arriving in the UK, he said country had banned travellers coming from coronavirus hotspots like Wuhan where the outbreak started.

Van-Tam told the daily Downing Street briefing: "On the question of quarantine: why didn't we do it previously? And we're talking subject to ministerial announcements about maybe doing it now. Um, well my recollection is we did do it before. On the 29th of February and then I think on the 30th of February we announced that travellers returning from the hotspots of Wuhan. They had to self-isolate at home for 14 days."

Stay Alert!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Fat orange c**t, points out Nancy.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,”

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here