Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Trump obviously willing to sacrifice thousands of lives in vain attempt to re-open a now descimated economy and workforce as China spins off into the distance on the post Covid road to recovery.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Trump obviously willing to sacrifice thousands of lives in vain attempt to re-open a now descimated economy and workforce as China spins off into the distance on the post Covid road to recovery.

Crashing the economy also leads to thousands of deaths. Its a complicated issue, which I think most would have agreed upon if they had any other president.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Crashing the economy also leads to thousands of deaths. Its a complicated issue, which I think most would have agreed upon if they had any other president.

There’s a reason we think that. This is his latest moronic tweet.

Why is it that all of the political pundits & consultants that I beat so easily & badly, people that charged their clients far more than their services were worth, have become so totally “unhinged” when it come to your favorite President, me. These people are stone cold crazy!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There’s a reason we think that. This is his latest moronic tweet.

Why is it that all of the political pundits & consultants that I beat so easily & badly, people that charged their clients far more than their services were worth, have become so totally “unhinged” when it come to your favorite President, me. These people are stone cold crazy!

That actually sounds like it was said in English, translated to Serbo-Croat, translated in Dutch then translated back in to English.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia

Ironically, it seems to be the conservatives, who claim to be “pro-life” when it comes to abortion, who are prepared to sacrifice so many lives when it comes to re-opening the economy.

el punal

The Coronavirus situation in the U.S. is perfectly summed up by Obama’s comment of it being a “chaotic disaster”. At least the majority of the world’s countries have some cohesive, and agreed, plan to dealing with the crisis and are sticking to it - and, most importantly, relying on scientific and medical expertise to guide them. Trump and his cronies on the other hand . . . :facepalm:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
That actually sounds like it was said in English, translated to Serbo-Croat, translated in Dutch then translated back in to English.

I did just that, and to be honest the result is more coherent.

Why have all the political experts and advisers I have so easily and badly defeated, the people who charge their clients far more than their services are worth, become so "unimpeded" when it comes to your favorite president, me. These people are completely crazy!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't like a question from CNN and ends press conference.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

Still up here, just wind it back from the end.

This has better view of the journalists

[tweet]1259957665117110272[/tweet]

The reporter should do exactly what Trump instructed her to do. She should, in front of cameras, go to the Chinese embassy and ask "Why is this a global competition to President Trump when Americans are losing their lives every day?".

I was watching on CNN last night.

He hates it when he is shown up by a reporter and he doesn't have an answer.

He really hates it when he is shown up by a female reporter and he doesn't have an answer.

He really really hates it when he is shown up by a female reporter of colour and he doesn't have an answer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mitch McConnell called out Obama for calling Trump responsible for deaths.

Mitch told him to "shut up" and he shouldn't bad mouth the following president.

You've got to have some stone to think you can get away with that, while Trump is blaming Obama for everything.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The reporter should do exactly what Trump instructed her to do. She should, in front of cameras, go to the Chinese embassy and ask "Why is this a global competition to President Trump when Americans are losing their lives every day?".

I was watching on CNN last night.

He hates it when he is shown up by a reporter and he doesn't have an answer.

He really hates it when he is shown up by a female reporter and he doesn't have an answer.

He really really hates it when he is shown up by a female reporter of colour and he doesn't have an answer.

He does have an answer - it's not important, he'd prefer not to test because testing confirms the number of infected and that makes him look bad, so he'd rather not test at all.

Mitch McConnell called out Obama for calling Trump responsible for deaths.

Mitch told him to "shut up" and he shouldn't bad mouth the following president.

You've got to have some stone to think you can get away with that, while Trump is blaming Obama for everything.

It's totally different! Obama is blaming the next president, whereas Trump is blaming the previous president. Completely different.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He does have an answer - it's not important, he'd prefer not to test because testing confirms the number of infected and that makes him look bad, so he'd rather not test at all.

It's totally different! Obama is blaming the next president, whereas Trump is blaming the previous president. Completely different.

Being on the same wavelength and talking as Trump is a worrying condition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here