Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Like the sane bunch of decent Americans I have just enjoyed a holiday with, I hope that the thick smokescreens he keeps creating will dissipate soon and he gets really and truely rumbled. Why couldn't he just stick to being a stinkingly rich punk?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Like the sane bunch of decent Americans I have just enjoyed a holiday with, I hope that the thick smokescreens he keeps creating will dissipate soon and he gets really and truely rumbled. Why couldn't he just stick to being a stinkingly rich punk?

I think I read it on the BBC, throw one hundred bottles in the air and you can't catch them all, hence the smokescreens. Keep churning out shite and hide what is really going on.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
It really makes my piss boil when an incoming government gets rid of a perfectly good policy by the previous government just because it was not their idea, for example Surestart.
So Michelle Obama sets up a healthy eating for American school kids policy because 1 in 5 American kids are obese, it seemed that it was very popular with the yanks.
Trump has now got rid of that allowing the kids to eat crap again, the man is unhinged.
Apparently he is also going to replace Air Force 1 staff with 'his own people' as well.
He immediately alienated the press and invented this fake news crap, now the FBI (and they had better not have any tapes of any conversations!)
Even Ivanka is suddenly one of the most powerful women in the world, it's like the bloody Kardashians.
Trump must have so much to hide, I hope he comes crashing down very soon and spends a long time in jail.

Couldn't agree more. So above his broadly prescribed narcissistic personality disorder, a number of people suspect he has frontal temporal dementia. No doubt this will be used in any defence.

Claude Taylor is a very impressive individual with a lot of pedigree and is prepared to predict some mighty happenings. I don't know how to embed a tweet but he's basically said we're in the first inning of nine. This will be an onion to be peeled for years.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes I know that bashing Trump is fashionable, but all those who are anti Trump must have been unconscious for the last 16 years. The incompetence of Bush & Blair turning Iraq into a war zone based on lies and deception, and giving fertile ground for Islamic extremism to breed and spread, followed by the Obama & Cameron lunacy of taking out Gaddafi and leaving all his weapons to be distributed all over Africa and into the hands of other extremist groups and causing a migrant crisis with people being chased out of a land where they were once safe. Causing unrest in Syria and providing arms and training the so called rebels which has led to a devastating 6 year war and the displacement of millions. Hillary Clinton supported all this aggression, death and destruction.

We are in a much better place without that warmongering bitch leading the way and all the ********s like her and John McCaine only have eyes for a New World Order no matter the cost in lives and countries destroyed along the way.

https://youtu.be/IdUGO1k1s78

At least Trump isn’t a puppet being controlled by the senate, and that Comey is a slimy toad and deserved to be fired because he is in it with the rest.

Blaming Russia for Trump getting elected through interference is hypocritical and just childish petty bullshit because the US have always directly and proactively interfered in other countries elections.

Wake up people, the world has been well and truly ****ed over by the American regime and now everyone is crying over Trump. Who gives a **** if Trump doesn’t see Putin as the enemy from the cold war. The US regime would have loved to use the Ukraine and Crimea as NATO military bases to encircle Russia if they had the chance, and Putin has every right to stand firm against this because it is on his doorstep.

The US senate and all the Hillary fans have exposed themselves as a bunch of sore losing cry babies.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes I know that bashing Trump is fashionable, but all those who are anti Trump must have been unconscious for the last 16 years. The incompetence of Bush & Blair turning Iraq into a war zone based on lies and deception, and giving fertile ground for Islamic extremism to breed and spread, followed by the Obama & Cameron lunacy of taking out Gaddafi and leaving all his weapons to be distributed all over Africa and into the hands of other extremist groups and causing a migrant crisis with people being chased out of a land where they were once safe. Causing unrest in Syria and providing arms and training the so called rebels which has led to a devastating 6 year war and the displacement of millions. Hillary Clinton supported all this aggression, death and destruction.

We are in a much better place without that warmongering bitch leading the way and all the ********s like her and John McCaine only have eyes for a New World Order no matter the cost in lives and countries destroyed along the way.

At least Trump isn’t a puppet being controlled by the senate, and that Comey is a slimy toad and deserved to be fired because he is in it with the rest.

Blaming Russia for Trump getting elected through interference is hypocritical and just childish petty bullshit because the US have always directly and proactively interfered in other countries elections.

Wake up people, the world has been well and truly ****ed over by the American regime and now everyone is crying over Trump. Who gives a **** if Trump doesn’t see Putin as the enemy from the cold war. The US regime would have loved to use the Ukraine and Crimea as NATO military bases to encircle Russia if they had the chance, and Putin has every right to stand firm against this because it is on his doorstep.

The US senate and all the Hillary fans have exposed themselves as a bunch of sore losing cry babies.

Always nice to have the Kremlins viewpoint set out on NSC:D

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

How dare you present a reasoned argument sir?
Didn't you know that any opinion, other than that slagging Trump off for anything and everything is forbidden....and the right on liberal thought police will feel its their moral duty to try and make it some sort of crime to agree with anything the man does because all the reasoned points you made about the alternative choice are all so very conveniently discarded because it's not right on to have any respect for democracy these days when you don't like the result!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

By the way, I'm usually centre right leaning, and I'm never anti American,

You are confusing the decisions or perceived failings of Presidents you disagreed with, with a new corrupt dictator. Isn't it treasonable for an American and his cronies, to collude with enemies of the USA, Russia, to conspirer to win a presidential election? Then from day one, Trump is one by one removing anyone who disagrees with him or has a Democratic Party background. An analogy would be the same as PM May or Corbyn, sacking senior civil servants who remotely stand in their way or happen to support another political party, then the chief cop investigating illegal dealings with a enemy of the country. Why did Trump repeatedly ask the FBI if he personally was being investigated?

The President of the USA is just one cog of the US federal system of governance, with checks and balances, but Trump is gradually removing any oppenent in office.

This stinks of corrupt/treasonable practices to get the job and a sly cover up to hide the truth.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Be more specific I want the detail of where I am wrong. Saying most of it is a cop out and with no argumentation is lazy. Where have I exagerated?

OK

As I said most of it was hyperbole and opinion but the obvious is highlighted in bold.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If you have lost your job, and the missus is on the piss, and you are 6 months behind on the mortgage, and you decide it would be a cracking idea to put your 7 year old with attention deficit disorder in charge of family affairs because at least he's not controlled by, er, sorry what was that you just said? Don't expect anything to get any better. Actually it is guaranteed to get worse.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
How dare you present a reasoned argument sir?
Didn't you know that any opinion, other than that slagging Trump off for anything and everything is forbidden....and the right on liberal thought police will feel its their moral duty to try and make it some sort of crime to agree with anything the man does because all the reasoned points you made about the alternative choice are all so very conveniently discarded because it's not right on to have any respect for democracy these days when you don't like the result!

I'm sorry for using a rational thought process, you are correct, and I shall remember in future to be more sheepish and less thoughtful when commenting :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
By the way, I'm usually centre right leaning, and I'm never anti American,

You are confusing the decisions or perceived failings of Presidents you disagreed with, with a new corrupt dictator. Isn't it treasonable for an American and his cronies, to collude with enemies of the USA, Russia, to conspirer to win a presidential election? Then from day one, Trump is one by one removing anyone who disagrees with him or has a Democratic Party background. An analogy would be the same as PM May or Corbyn, sacking senior civil servants who remotely stand in their way or happen to support another political party, then the chief cop investigating illegal dealings with a enemy of the country. Why did Trump repeatedly ask the FBI if he personally was being investigated?

The President of the USA is just one cog of the US federal system of governance, with checks and balances, but Trump is gradually removing any oppenent in office.

This stinks of corrupt/treasonable practices to get the job and a sly cover up to hide the truth.

We have been told that the Soviet Union now Russia are our enemies longer than what I have been alive for. Russia being the enemy is a figmant of peoples imagination to make some people look better than they really are. Do you believe Russia is our enemy?

What is going on now just exposes how corrupt the American regime is and it's New World Order that was devised 70 years ago. How long shall we pretend that Russia is our enemy for, is it forever?

You will have to let me know how Russia proactively interfered and changed the result before I go further. We know that certainly the American regime interferes in governments, elections and instigates coups proactively all around the world, and the toppling of the Ukraine government was planned and financed by guess who. People will do anything for money and power and it doesn't take an excessive amount to finance an opposition to overthrow a government.

Any opposition in Russia you can sure as hell bet that the US will be in cahoots with them in some shape or form.

The FBI shouldn't be Trumps opponent. If the the FBI is really running the country they shouldn't pretend that any election is democratic.

The job application for president should include "Best suited for a puppet" or just get the FBI to run the regime instead of pretending it's democratic.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Surely what you've said is merely opinion, not factual.

I know you have something to say, but your game is I have got to guess what you are thinking right? Just spit it out, and be direct I haven't got time

Everything we read, hear and watch is an opinion, yes and?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here