Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Do you think he's realised yet ?, that maybe, just maybe, he's got it wrong again ?

No, they're using the vote to bully countries that disagree with them.They know exactly what they're doing. W@nkers.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Do you think he's realised yet ?, that maybe, just maybe, he's got it wrong again ?

"The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those countries who voted against us. We will take note of each and every vote on this issue,"

I'm hoping she just handed him a hastily scrawled hand-written note that said "errr...pretty much all of them".

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So after reading about him being a paedo what conclusion did you come to?

The Guardian covered these false accusations quite well with an in depth investigation, but i cant be arsed to find the link.
President Trump is not a paedophile according to the conclusions.

Are you saying he is?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Guardian covered these false accusations quite well with an in depth investigation, but i cant be arsed to find the link.
President Trump is not a paedophile according to the conclusions.

Are you saying he is?

That comment wasn't about Trump - it was about Ray Moore.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
86b462378ab21e614265bb129c64049a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

That's been posted on here before, and outed as fake news. (It's my bedtime, feel free to go through all the pages on this thread)

Edit: Of course, the "outing" might be fake news.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm going to leave this here and walk away quietly sobbing:-

[tweet]946531657229701120[/tweet]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That comment wasn't about Trump - it was about Ray Moore.

fair enough,I see i was picking up fag ends re Ray Moore
The crux of my point still stands though, many people did and still do(not so much in this country) still make claims against Trump and young girls, the guardian did a quite thorough investigation of this whole sleeze allegation that threatened his presidency and how it is untrue,the fact the claims have been withdrawn from court should be enough.......but some people love to make mud stick.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
It is literally the argument of a 5 year old. It's cold therefore there can't be global warning. One of the dumbest people on the planet is somehow one of the most powerful. Terrifying.

Piers Corbyn reckons that global warming is a myth;

“CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2. CO2 is still rising but the world is now cooling and will continue to do so”

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Piers Corbyn reckons that global warming is a myth;

“CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2. CO2 is still rising but the world is now cooling and will continue to do so”

Absolutely. So does Katie Hopkins.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It beggars belief just how incredibly simple he is.

Firstly, he tweets on civil unrest in Iran. Apart from the brass neck of it all (let's not forget his failure to condemn the correct people when there was civil unrest in his own country), he seems completely oblivious to the fact that whilst the unrest is directed regardless of the religious zealots/lunatics running the country, the Iranian people hate HIM even more. Commenting on Twitter quite clearly just plays into the Iranian leaders hands.

And now he's off on one with Pakistan. Tweeting how "over the last 15 years, they have given us nothing but lies & deceit". What a way to do diplomacy. Christ on a bike. :tosser:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It is literally the argument of a 5 year old. It's cold therefore there can't be global warning. One of the dumbest people on the planet is somehow one of the most powerful. Terrifying.

He really is a dim wit, weather and climate are 2 very different things.

Meanwhile 50% of Puerto Rico still has no power after their Cat 5 hurricane.

Trump has a 35% approval rating, lowest since 1950

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]948195478428102657[/tweet]

[tweet]948218148649611265[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here