Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Is there a reason the Joe Biden thread got moved to Bear Pit but this one remains here? Or are we just choosing the ignorance is bliss option for all the stuff Joe is doing?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Is there a reason the Joe Biden thread got moved to Bear Pit but this one remains here? Or are we just choosing the ignorance is bliss option for all the stuff Joe is doing?

With Trump you have to put party politics to one side I'm afraid. This was a man clearly unsuited for public office and comparing him politically to any other president (past or present) is clearly irrelevant.

He stood in front of the world and asked Doctors whether we they should inject people with disinfectant. There isn't much more to say.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
With Trump you have to put party politics to one side I'm afraid. This was a man clearly unsuited for public office and comparing him politically to any other president (past or present) is clearly irrelevant.

He stood in front of the world and asked Doctors whether we they should inject people with disinfectant. There isn't much more to say.

But, but, what about owning the libs??

Since he was booted out I went down some Trump supporter net rabbit holes a couple of times. Even though you know they are insane, it still blows you away how insane when you are confronted with it. Some of the latest Qanon stuff is just, well, insane.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
But, but, what about owning the libs??

Since he was booted out I went down some Trump supporter net rabbit holes a couple of times. Even though you know they are insane, it still blows you away how insane when you are confronted with it. Some of the latest Qanon stuff is just, well, insane.

From my perspective it has jack shit to do with 'owning the libs' and everything to do with holding leaders accountable. I agree with everything said about Trump being unfit for public office, but when Joe Biden CONTINUES those policies as a lifelong politician is that not ****ing terrifying? Nobody is talking about it.

Same kids in cages
Same bombings in the middle east prioritised over the citizens of the US
Biden justice department are trying to repeal a law banning for profit prisons, basically endorsing slave labour
Promising $2000 cheques to be dispersed the day after the Georgia run off election, winning the election solely due to that help they promised and not doing it
He's planning to enact a Trump rule to allow drug companies to gouge life saving treatments, essentially murdering poor people en masse

Nothing said, nothing done, nobody cares because the orange man is gone.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
From my perspective it has jack shit to do with 'owning the libs' and everything to do with holding leaders accountable. I agree with everything said about Trump being unfit for public office, but when Joe Biden CONTINUES those policies as a lifelong politician is that not ****ing terrifying? Nobody is talking about it.

Same kids in cages
Biden justice department are trying to repeal a law banning for profit prisons, basically endorsing slave labour
Promising $2000 cheques to be dispersed the day after the Georgia run off election, winning the election solely due to that help they promised and not doing it
He's planning to enact a Trump rule to allow drug companies to gouge life saving treatments, essentially murdering poor people en masse

Different to my perspective. He has brought the following to the US Gov at both home and abroad: courtesy · decorum · propriety · respect · affability · amenity · compliance · tact.

Quite a turnaround from the Orange bungle****’s tenure.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Different to my perspective. He has brought the following to the US Gov at both home and abroad: courtesy · decorum · propriety · respect · affability · amenity · compliance · tact.

Exactly. A lot of Americans can now get up in the morning without having to think F*** me what's that stupid C*** done now

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

So the answer is yes then, nobody cares about the kids in cages anymore, the prisoners being used as slaves or the innocents being bombed to **** in the middle east because he isn't a total ****ing dumbass on TV. Amazing.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
So the answer is yes then, nobody cares about the kids in cages anymore, the prisoners being used as slaves or the innocents being bombed to **** in the middle east because he isn't a total ****ing dumbass on TV. Amazing.

People do care and the rise in migrants from the new administration is not presenting a pretty picture. Biden is allowing children the right to stay in the US so parents are sending them over unaccompanied to join other family members once cleared from custody. Trump had children taken from their parents at the border, put in custody whilst facing deportation.

He had a catch line too.

07D73934-79F9-4105-B28C-E2C207A692D2.jpeg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
From my perspective it has jack shit to do with 'owning the libs'

Hmm, your contributions to this thread over the years suggest otherwise.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

The idea of a Biden presidency filled me, and many others, with a lot of 'meh'. Such an uninspiring choice.
But, with him in charge, Americans have got a sensible Covid strategy. That alone must be saving many, many lives.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In 2008 55% of Americans surveyed said they believe in guardian angels. Tells you all you need to know.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5833399&page=1#:~:text=About%2055%20percent%20of%20Americans,helped%20by%20a%20guardian%20angel.

I'd suggest the Jamie Oliver series on American School food is a better indicator as to how stupid Americans really are. Bunch of school kids couldn't name most fruit and veg put in front of them and even more surprisingly, didn't understand that their crisps ( sorry potato chips ) and fries were actually made from POTATOES !

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hmm, your contributions to this thread over the years suggest otherwise.

This is interesting, I took this morning to go through the first 1000 posts on this thread to reflect on my behaviour, perhaps I was out of hand at times and this is what I found:

These Trump threads are so boring though, it's the same people back slapping each other, posting hilariously bias information from a social media site known for censoring opinions they disagree with. Lots and lots of propaganda all over the place. - This was in reference to Louise Mensch, someone who was propped up as a leader of the free world media for a while there.... Go check her out now.

When are they going to learn that "I hate Trump" is a shit platform for elections. - Was this out of hand? I think this is a fair opinion still in 2021.

Fact checked some claims, using the New York Times as the source, a media outlet Donald hated.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those political stances could come to the middle and actually discuss stuff and get the world sorted. - Is this controversial enough to have you unwilling to engage in political conversation with me?

Pro mental health help for US military - Again, not something I find too wild, this was in reference to Trump banning transgender people from the army, I said if this is the way he's going, can we at least push for a minimum of mental health help within the military given the suicide rate in the armed forces.

That was the opening 1000 posts, I can recall two other heated conversations I was a part of, that one about the Covington kids, I argued heavily for not trusting viral videos and we do not know the whole story, once the dust had settled on this Ian Bogost of The Atlantic stated that the subjectivity involved in delineating video coverage makes it difficult to trust viral videos, & the news media has been criticized for how it covered the incident, specifically for their initial reporting of the story based on various social media posts without fully investigating what occurred and subsequently fueling controversy and outrage over the incident. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2019_Lincoln_Memorial_confrontation

The other was fact checking Bidens voting record, which got me a deluge of abuse in here because I pointed out some of the things he'd done in the past that pointed directly towards the things he's doing today, and that just him winning was not the end of it, and I hoped those politically active people would remain so into his term and hold politicians accountable. I can see why this got a lot of abuse, given the responses I am getting right now that people aren't bothered about the kids in cages anymore because Orange Man Gone.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
This is interesting, I took this morning to go through the first 1000 posts on this thread to reflect on my behaviour, perhaps I was out of hand at times and this is what I found:

These Trump threads are so boring though, it's the same people back slapping each other, posting hilariously bias information from a social media site known for censoring opinions they disagree with. Lots and lots of propaganda all over the place. - This was in reference to Louise Mensch, someone who was propped up as a leader of the free world media for a while there.... Go check her out now.

When are they going to learn that "I hate Trump" is a shit platform for elections. - Was this out of hand? I think this is a fair opinion still in 2021.

Fact checked some claims, using the New York Times as the source, a media outlet Donald hated.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those political stances could come to the middle and actually discuss stuff and get the world sorted. - Is this controversial enough to have you unwilling to engage in political conversation with me?

Pro mental health help for US military - Again, not something I find too wild, this was in reference to Trump banning transgender people from the army, I said if this is the way he's going, can we at least push for a minimum of mental health help within the military given the suicide rate in the armed forces.

That was the opening 1000 posts, I can recall two other heated conversations I was a part of, that one about the Covington kids, I argued heavily for not trusting viral videos and we do not know the whole story, once the dust had settled on this Ian Bogost of The Atlantic stated that the subjectivity involved in delineating video coverage makes it difficult to trust viral videos, & the news media has been criticized for how it covered the incident, specifically for their initial reporting of the story based on various social media posts without fully investigating what occurred and subsequently fueling controversy and outrage over the incident. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2019_Lincoln_Memorial_confrontation

The other was fact checking Bidens voting record, which got me a deluge of abuse in here because I pointed out some of the things he'd done in the past that pointed directly towards the things he's doing today, and that just him winning was not the end of it, and I hoped those politically active people would remain so into his term and hold politicians accountable. I can see why this got a lot of abuse, given the responses I am getting right now that people aren't bothered about the kids in cages anymore because Orange Man Gone.

WELL DONE! I think all of that effort deserves a special badge for a special boy.

winner-award-golden-badge-ribbon-vector-vector-id645295890

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Same kids in cages

Two things. Firstly Biden can do better, I don’t believe anyone would say differently.

Secondly, the orange one is **** of biblical proportions, a stain on the soul of the USA which is going some to be honest. He is single handedly ****ing the US over for personal gain.

Trying to imply Biden is as guilty as Trump is quite frankly a ***** trick. Deflection at its worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Two things. Firstly Biden can do better, I don’t believe anyone would say differently.

Secondly, the orange one is **** of biblical proportions, a stain on the soul of the USA which is going some to be honest. He is single handedly ****ing the US over for personal gain.

Trying to imply Biden is as guilty as Trump is quite frankly a ***** trick. Deflection at its worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firstly, Biden can’t do any better and it’s only going to get worse. He is a feeble minded old man sliding into senility who does and says what he is told. When he goes off script it is cringeworthy.

On your second point, what exactly has Trump done to f*** over the US and for what personal gain?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here