Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
noted the current FBI director was appointed by Trump and has links to Bush era. unlikely the partisan fit up many are screaming about.

The judge that signed off on the warrant was also a Trump appointment apparently.

The former President has a copy of the warrant and an inventory of everything removed from Mar-a-Lago which he'd be quite within his rights to make public, which would mean everyone would know why the FBI were there. He's bound to go public with that shortly, right?

Republican politicians seem to be trying to make out that anyone getting a visit from FBI agents bearing a warrant is a bad thing. Getting a warrant in the first place of course being no trivial thing as you have to demonstrate probable cause to a judge.

I find the whole political situation in America insane to be honest.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I do find it amusing how this time yesterday Trump fans were lining up to tell people that Joe Biden was a senile, feeble, doddery old fool who couldn’t string a sentence together, and tonight those same people are telling everyone he’s a Machiavellian genius orchestrating a massive political witch-hunt.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The judge that signed off on the warrant was also a Trump appointment apparently.

The former President has a copy of the warrant and an inventory of everything removed from Mar-a-Lago which he'd be quite within his rights to make public, which would mean everyone would know why the FBI were there. He's bound to go public with that shortly, right?

Republican politicians seem to be trying to make out that anyone getting a visit from FBI agents bearing a warrant is a bad thing. Getting a warrant in the first place of course being no trivial thing as you have to demonstrate probable cause to a judge.

I find the whole political situation in America insane to be honest.

The thing is even if Trump gets locked up he has changed the GOP into a fascist party. This is pretty scary, sadly we're the governing party here is not that far behind....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
lago.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I do find it amusing how this time yesterday Trump fans were lining up to tell people that Joe Biden was a senile, feeble, doddery old fool who couldn’t string a sentence together, and tonight those same people are telling everyone he’s a Machiavellian genius orchestrating a massive political witch-hunt.

They change their minds and opinions as quickly as some NSC posters on an Official Match Thread :lolol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
They change their minds and opinions as quickly as some NSC posters on an Official Match Thread :lolol:

"FFS Gross is starting?"
"Decent ball that from Gross"
"God he's so SLOW!"
"GOAL FOR GROSS, HE'S GOD!"
"See, Gross just gave the ball away - Get him out of my club!"
"A SECOND GOAL FOR GROSS! #lovein"
"He's still not good enough"

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"FFS Gross is starting?"
"Decent ball that from Gross"
"God he's so SLOW!"
"GOAL FOR GROSS, HE'S GOD!"
"See, Gross just gave the ball away - Get him out of my club!"
"A SECOND GOAL FOR GROSS! #lovein"
"He's still not good enough"

"And that new kit looks good on him"

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
He has taken the fifth in court today for something else. Remember when he said only guilty people and the mob did this? Funny old world

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
He has taken the fifth in court today for something else. Remember when he said only guilty people and the mob did this? Funny old world

Ah, but he was talking about people other than him. He is a fine upstanding citizen who is being treated so unfairly, more unfairly than anyone in history!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Duplicitous, dangerous scumbags are gonna do what duplicitous, dangerous scumbags do.

If only, at any time in his 76 years of existence, he'd given us any clue at all that he'd be capable of such things. If only, eh?

But we still have a duplicitous, dangerous scumbag as our PM despite him being resigned by his party. And you can't say that we didn't have enough clues he'd be capable of the things he has done. But still the Tory members voted for him in their droves and lumbered the overwhelming majority of us with him. And then millions gave the vaccuus airhead a huge majority.

Now the same bunch of idiots are about to impose another vacuus airhead on us as our next PM. Have we had sufficient clues to warn us what a car crash she is going to be? Yes, we have.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1557884636197437441[/tweet]

I’m sure this was just because he wanted a memento and not because he was planning on flogging them to his friends in Moscow. No sir.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
[tweet]1557884636197437441[/tweet]

I’m sure this was just because he wanted a memento and not because he was planning on flogging them to his friends in Moscow. No sir.

And no doubt that the FBI will find exactly what they were " searching " for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here